Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trader Joes Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trader Joes Toes
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I walked into Trader Joes today and saw a sexy girl with some very fresh, very shiny black nail polished toes in black flip flops with black stretch pants. One of my favorite combinations! I couldn't stop staring & had to snap a candid for you guys!

[img]http://s28.postimg.org/y2hmbi5q1/image1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s28.postimg.org/qwl9vb795/image.jpg[/img]

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... she has wonderful sexy feet! Thanks!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She certainly does [Smile] Looked much better in person,, tried to get the best shots I could without getting caught. Lol

--------------------

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, love that combo. TJ's has some great ladies there.
Posts: 3499 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't beat those sexy dark toes, nice pics man!

How did the woman look to those beautiful feet?

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

She was very sexy!

--------------------

Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have just walked up and told her they were amazing and I wanted to take pics because that's what I do . Either she would have reacted negatively at which point you look at her like shes nuts and leave the store, she smiles and says thanks and you take the pics or you get her # and the rest is history. Don't nobody tell me asking her takes balls because I do it all the time but aint got the nuts to sneak pics! LOL
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slavetofeet:
[QB] I walked into Trader Joes today and saw a sexy girl with some very fresh, very shiny black nail polished toes in black flip flops with black stretch pants. One of my favorite combinations! I couldn't stop staring & had to snap a candid for you guys!

You didn't talk to her? I would have given her a random compliment for sure! Thanks for the pics man!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slavetofeet:
[QB] I walked into Trader Joes today and saw a sexy girl with some very fresh, very shiny black nail polished toes in black flip flops with black stretch pants. One of my favorite combinations! I couldn't stop staring & had to snap a candid for you guys!

You didn't talk to her? I would have given her a random compliment for sure! Thanks for the pics man!

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Of course, if you saw her at Trader Joe's she was probably an uppity feminist or duche-bag yuppie. She may have maced you if you had given her a compliment.

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links