Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » COLUMN POSTED: One for the Ages - Teens to Twenties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLUMN POSTED: One for the Ages - Teens to Twenties
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This month's column for Wu's Feet Links is finished. This time around I decided to look at the aspect of age when it comes to the feet we desire and the girls who pose. I interviewed a few foot fetish models, producers, and even several of our own forum members to get their take.

This particular piece covers girls in the 18 to 20-something age bracket. Next month will be the second part to this column dealing with women in the 30-plus age bracket.

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2014/11/one-for-ages-teens-to-twenties.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great article Pat! Again! Look forward to the 2nd part of this!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed this, thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great article, Patrick. This nicely sums up a lot of men's attitudes towards the barely legal side of foot fetishism.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I wanted to get into this a little more, but most of the people I interviewed actually had a lot more to say about the 30 plus age group. You'll be getting that part next month!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job as always, Patrick, and the people you interviewed made some insightful comments.

It's funny because since I'm one of the oldest people on this forum, and my most successful model by far is Monsa Lisa - some people tend to assume that I favor older models, and nothing could be further from the truth. When evaluating models, feet are always my first consideration, and high arches trump everything else. I've always said that feet are like personalities, they vary with individuals and are not determined by age.

I've worked with some really cute young models such as Lilly who while they might have age on their side, their feet aren't necessarily as sexy or interesting as an older model with high arches or super wrinkled soles. I don't mean to pick on Lilly here. she's a great young model, I'm just using her a an example.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good points, Michael.

And just a heads up, Evan from Silver Cherry Productions was asked to take part in this series, but had some things come up to where he was unable to assist for the first part. Since he still went ahead and gave some input on the teens - 20s age bracket, I amended the entry to add in some of his views too. Thanks Evan.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this phenomenon pretty much could be seen at the Foot Party I was recently promoting. The top session model was Chloe, age 18 and it wasn't even close. You can see some of the other girls in the thread - they were not exactly ugly.

By 12am all the models went home, because guys only wanted to see Chloe. There were dudes lined up for her. We had to kick them out at 1am so I could take her home. This age bracket is pretty much where the money is.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
how did the other girls react to this?

maybe it's somewhat of a forbidden fruit thing too, how many middle aged guys or older have a legit shot to hook up with an 18 year old aside from paying for it?

The girls weren't specifically mad at her, more disappointed at what guys really are.

I was very considerate of the other girls' feelings and just had conversations with them about it. If anything, they were curious about her. Really, it's hard to be angry at an 18 year old girl, it just is what it is. Girls that were not very nice to me before were MUCH nicer to me after I brought Chloe.

There really wasn't a difference in age as far as attraction to Chloe, but the older guys spent more time and money on her, booking extended sessions.

The black chicks really were in abysmal spirits. One got 0 sessions. It really had nothing to do with Chloe, but also illustrates a demographic divide at these events.

Age is still a primary decisive factor, though - along with feet. The #2 girl I think was Janira, who's Asian or Latina - she's in the G+ folder with the short brown hair and superior arches/long toe point. She was from pixiegirlsfeet and probably early to mid 20s. She did extremely well, far above the rest of the girls. It really came down to those 2 girls, but even a superior 20s girl can be outclassed by an 18 year old. It just is what it is.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
how did the other girls react to this?

maybe it's somewhat of a forbidden fruit thing too, how many middle aged guys or older have a legit shot to hook up with an 18 year old aside from paying for it?

The girls weren't specifically mad at her, more disappointed at what guys really are.

I was very considerate of the other girls' feelings and just had conversations with them about it. If anything, they were curious about her. Really, it's hard to be angry at an 18 year old girl, it just is what it is. Girls that were not very nice to me before were MUCH nicer to me after I brought Chloe.

There really wasn't a difference in age as far as attraction to Chloe, but the older guys spent more time and money on her, booking extended sessions.

The black chicks really were in abysmal spirits. One got 0 sessions. It really had nothing to do with Chloe, but also illustrates a demographic divide at these events.

Age is still a primary decisive factor, though - along with feet. The #2 girl I think was Janira, who's Asian or Latina - she's in the G+ folder with the short brown hair and superior arches/long toe point. She was from pixiegirlsfeet and probably early to mid 20s. She did extremely well, far above the rest of the girls. It really came down to those 2 girls, but even a superior 20s girl can be outclassed by an 18 year old. It just is what it is.

For awhile (and reasons I stopped going there) was too many older/fat/ugly etc...women were being called on to attend and ended up just sitting there all night and chatting. I mean cool if it's just a regular party but they probably came to make a little something. Does that grandma with the heels and stockings and 5 miles of loose skin still hang around the front door scaring customers off? [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I'm not one that attends foot parties, although I did do a few that were of the smaller variety - something a few people put together that was on a smaller scale so that the girls attending could make a little more cash (from what I was told). They've never been my thing, honestly. I went to connect to a possible model or two and it's actually how I met Delicious and Lady Steph.

It really is a "to each their own" type of thing. From what you were saying I would have probably been all about the Asian girl at your party, KlassFX. I have a soft spot for Asian girls and relish any chance I might have to experience one's feet. That being said, however, I wouldn't care if she was in the 18-29 range or older, as long as she was cute and her feet were nice. One thing that is BIG to me, however, is personality. Come across as approachable and not phony, and I'm more likely to want to pamper her feet, even if they're not the cutest in the room, so to speak. I don't want to feel like I'm there to hand over cash and she's not at all into it. That's another reason I'm not big into the parties atmosphere.

Anyhow, I don't want to turn this into a parties discussion, but your comments about how the younger girl was a massive hit is some really insightful commentary on the subject I brought up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Yeah I was just elaborating on Pitt's question. It was just in reference to customer preferences.

And Patrick, you are one of the very few I will actually believe when you tell me personality is primarily important.

Now, even Asians.. Let's just visit that briefly. What's the real, typical reason guys like Asian girls? *cough*

Of course, personality and pure feet quality are important to any foot guy.. But I mean, if you really want to see what guys like, just watch where the dollars ago. Guys tell me they like experience & personality all the time, but when it comes time to pay up, they're going to the young girls.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Yeah I was just elaborating on Pitt's question. It was just in reference to customer preferences.

And Patrick, you are one of the very few I will actually believe when you tell me personality is primarily important.

Now, even Asians.. Let's just visit that briefly. What's the real, typical reason guys like Asian girls? *cough*

Of course, personality and pure feet quality are important to any foot guy.. But I mean, if you really want to see what guys like, just watch where the dollars ago. Guys tell me they like experience & personality all the time, but when it comes time to pay up, they're going to the young girls.

Yeah, personality is key. To be honest, it's one of the reasons I shoot a lot of my friends. I know them and get along with them so well. Sometimes when I meet a "model" from the internet, I'm worried she might not click personality-wise with me. I'm simple and like to keep things so low key. So far I've had good luck meeting girls like Lexi, Layla, Lisa Tyler, Lela Beryl and others. I have also met a model or two that was not what I prefer personality-wise too. LOL

As for the Asian preference, I get a lot of people seem to like Asian women because of the submissive stigma attached to them. I honestly like them for their exotic look. I'm a sucker for dark haired girls, so that might have something to do with it too. But I know there is also the "little girl" look some people are into.

So many interesting ways to look at what we all like what we like, huh?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links