Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 7 Inch Shankless Heels in the Shopping Mall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 7 Inch Shankless Heels in the Shopping Mall
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone knew where one can buy these types of shoes. I searched the internet, but came up with nothing. Anyway, I wish more women would wear these in public and also that more foot fetish photographers would shoot these and make them more popular. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX4wR-mLPv4

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister HH
Board Regular
Member # 48380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mister HH   Author's Homepage   Email Mister HH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ILoveLexisFeet!

That's actually my wife wearing the hottest heels she owns :-) And thanks for the nice words about the video, glad you liked it! :-)

There are a couple of websites that sell those shoes; I'm not sure I am allowed to post URLs here, but anyway you just need to search for "Shankless shoes" on Google, and the 5th or 6th link that pops out (right after our videos :-D) is one of the shops that sell them. If you don't find it, drop me a private message and I'll be more specific.

We actually got a pair from a shop in Miami Beach, which was called "Shoe Freak" if I remember well. Unfortunately I'm afraid it went out of business lately.

Hopefully I'll post more videos soon (my wife has been having a small health issue which has prevented her from wearing heels, but that should be about to change soon... And I will make sure she makes up for the lost time :-D).

Take care!

-MHH

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mister HH, Thanks for the information and I am sorry to hear that your wife has not been feeling well lately. I do hope you continue to make videos with her. The Ones of her walking around the mall and other public places with shankless heels are incredible. Thanks for the videos and the info and I hope your wife gets well soon.

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links