Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footguys with problems? It will get better! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footguys with problems? It will get better!
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetster:
I wouldnt say it 'SAVED' our entire relationship but it certainly helped us start on the 'RIGHT FOOT'!!

I generally like to start on the left foot and slowly work my way over to her right foot. Seriously though, feetster speaks the truth. There's definitely plenty of give & take at the core of any sound relationship's foundation. I've seen more than my fair share of non-footgals convert into footgals by getting involved gradually through a period of give & take exchanges in which they got everything that they wanted out of the deal too. Bartering can be a beautiful thing!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get this thread back to the top of the first page of this message board for the benefit of the newcomers.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I always waited until the relationship developed a bit before I revealed my love for the female foot and theirs in particular. Once there was real affection in the relationship not one of them ever rejected my foot fetish. In fact all of them were more than happy to please me in a variety of ways.

Once the girl cares about you, you're home free!

W3rd.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the top for this exellent thread!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I always waited until the relationship developed a bit before I revealed my love for the female foot and theirs in particular. Once there was real affection in the relationship not one of them ever rejected my foot fetish. In fact all of them were more than happy to please me in a variety of ways.

Once the girl cares about you, you're home free!

W3rd.
Your totely correct there!

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Your experiance of her Feet coming to the rescue is further proof that those of us who are turned on by lady's feet will always be able to use our facination to our adavantage on the occasions in which, the our Equitment starts to flop as soon as the lady announces that she wants to go to the toilet just after yo have managed to get errect, does anybody else's ladyfreind do that? By the time she gets back into the bedroom it is a case of trying to get errect for a 2nd time, but as I know the she wiil only announce that she wants the toilet again due to the her gut instinks telling her that she will need to spend a penny during intercause, I tend to ask her to rub her Toes on it & within seconds it is as hard as a Rock & then I decide it is easier to spill the human-Milk on her FEET. I reckon that in future I will tell her to use her FEET right from the start as it will save time .

I know I should be ashamed of myself but just lately I have found myself becoming mre dreamy about the idea of jerking of over my cleaner's beautiful feet.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links