Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » females that love male feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: females that love male feet
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, having just checked out your prfile & picture I can assure you their is nothing wrong with your feet whatsoever infact they look great but Im sure Im not the 1st guy to tell you that & Im sure I will not be the last either.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDHSFootGuy
Major Player
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDHSFootGuy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plastercast, wtf are you talking about?
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BDHSFootGuy:
Plastercast, wtf are you talking about?

hehe I think he's responding to Gigi's signature line that's at the bottom of all her posts:

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack, You are correct.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

I thought it would be a good idea to put this thread back on the 1st page for the benefit of any new users that may have missed it 1st time around.

--------------------

LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my toes sucked by women.
I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I consider the whole body an erogenous zone. I enjoy being sucked, licked, kissed, touched all over.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiancee has sucked my toes a small handful of times. Its only been when we were in our hot tub (I don't blame her). I have to admit, it felt frickin' awesome. I see why every woman I've introduced to getting their toes sucked take to the idea real quick.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most women I know really don't have a thing for mens feet. there was one gf I had a while back and whether she was into or not she sucked my toes. It was a different experience and unexpected. I think maybe because she knew of my fetish and loved special attention on her feet. A couple of friends have also had the experience so thereare women who suck mens toes and like it. Go figure

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont mind what anyone has to say but yeah, i have had numerous girls suck my toes, lick my soles and kiss my feet. i love it. i keep my feet really nice jst for such an occasion. i dont get pedicures or anything but theyre pretty nice just on their own. ive even had girls compliment me on them. it was kind of embarassing at first. but now i kind of know how it feels. i dont always get it but im not going to STOP them! lol. i even woke up once to a girl sniffing my feet while i was sleeping at my friend's house. she had pulled back the covers and everything like a pro. when i woke up i felt a cool breeze between my toes and it kept changing direction. it tickled and it kind of startled me. when i looked down i saw the top of her forehead just over the tips of my toes, her face so close to my soles i could feel the very tip of her nose. i slipped my feet under the covers and she got scared and laid down. so i went back to sleep. but not two minutes later she had me by my big toes trying to pull them back out. so i chose to alow her. i loved the fact that for the first time in my life this was happening to me instead. i could imagine exactly how she was feeling and it was like i was on her side in my mind and she was in my place. every once in a while i would twitch my toes or curl them slightly and i'd watch her look up at me to see if i was awake. her breathing was heavy and when i moved it would stop and i could hear her throat go dry as she tried to swallow quietly. after a few more minutes she started to suck the tips of my toes. i let my toes fan and curl every once in a while just to play with her. then my friends dad came into the bed room and she dropped to the floor at the foot of the bed he just popped his head in to check on us. by then she had lost her nerve and had really gone to sleep. swear to god on my life a thousand times that this is not a story. its 100 percent fact. thanks again.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, That's a hot story quinten. If I were you I'd always wonder how far she would have taken it if your friend's dad had not come home.

Did you ever tease her with your feet after that?

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. no not her. but some girls still take notice occasionally. not as often as a man would a woman's but it still happens. some times i do. its not fair girls get all the attention. not that i dont mind giving it. ive got a funny story to tell on the Biggest Risk thread. lol. thanks anyway. later
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LicknTickleFeet:
I've had my toes sucked by women.
I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I consider the whole body an erogenous zone. I enjoy being sucked, licked, kissed, touched all over.

you're absolutely right, LickNTickle. I don't understand at all why any of you guys would not like your own feet being worshipped. to me thats like saying "I just want to touch your genitalia, but don't touch mine, it's nasty" The whole body IS an eroggenous zone, and should be treated as such.

On the other hand, I would never ask a girl to worship my feet in any way, because it's far too presumptious, even though I have nice feet too. I've only asked to be tickled, because theres no reason for a girl to not want to do that, but as far as a girl worshipping my feet, I would never ask or even require it, just like I'm sure most girls tend not to request their toes being sucked (in the early stages of a fling that is) because lets face it, it is kinda asking alot. A girl not licking feet aint exactly the same as a girl not giving head in 2005.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On MTV's show 'Next,' this one chick mentioned one quality she likes in a guy, and she said he must take care of his feet and said she can't date a guy who doesn't take care of his feet, and all the girls with her just started cracking up at her.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

If anyone still has any doubts then would advise them to checkout a Thread by Soonerfootfan regarding a lady-Teacher(who clearly has a footfetish)by the title of More Bad News To Put Footfetish In a Bad light. Now Im not condoning for 1 second the fact that the lady teacher took advantage of her position Im just pointing out that it does in deed prove that ladys are more into the foot-scene than you could imagine .

--------------------

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I donīt have a fetish for male feet but i have become curious about if iīd like to "worship" a manīs feet. Iīve seen a couple of peds iīd consider licking... [Tongue] [Big Grin] . So, yes, i may one day discover i like it! [Hump]

Dancing Fool&LicknTickleFeet, i really liked your answers!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links