Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I've NEVER had a footjob... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I've NEVER had a footjob...
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well.. i missed it the first time around!!!

Lou.. awesome words. I won't add to it much.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i'm kinda in the same situation as the guy who posted the topic. so i guess i can use some of the advice.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
haha that's the problem lou what turns on one girl can completly turn off another

one girl might like a guy because he is a caring person and another girl might be completely turned off because he is a caring person

True enough Mike...but I was talking in more general terms of what women may or may not like.

For instance, there are a handful of girls out there that actually like to talk about video games...but let's face it, video gaming is predominantly a male sort of hobby, so it's safe to assume that talking about Halo or Resident Evil on a first date is a bad idea.

You know, stuff like that. [Cool]

Thanks go to the folks who complimented my posts.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
callista plays resident evil

http://www.callistamodel.com/cblog/?page_id=3

check out her feature model set here

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonic_angel666
Board Regular
Member # 6509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonic_angel666   Email demonic_angel666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question to lou, have you got a fj yet?
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by demonic_angel666:

Answer from Lou:

Yeah. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
callista plays resident evil
[Laugh] You're right! Now that you mention it, I can remember when she and Brother Mystik had talked about how cool RE4 was back when the game first came out on the GameCube here on the forum! She said she missed the zombies if I remember right. Yeap, that made her just all the more cool in my book. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

footlover116
Member # 18609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover116   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember and I want to bring that into my girlfriends life as well. I've done a couple foot rubs but nothing big. She dosn't know I have this fetish......how do I tell her?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No shame in that. Things will happen when they are supposed to. Rushing it will just give you baggage.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by demonic_angel666:

Answer from Lou:

Yeah. [Big Grin]

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink:
Lou, I am sure you will be able to explain eloquently, can you push the point of sharing your love for feet with the women you spend time with? Please do. If handled maturely, it is a real turn on to satisfy a man with your feet, knowing that even your feet are attractive to a man, let alone the great foot massages and toe sucking. What real woman doesnt like a foot rub? It is all up to you from there [Wink] Appearance is important, but attitude will trump it every time. Your words and actions will speak louder than anything. Anyway, with girls your age, if you share your interest in foot sex, you will get better responses than you are expecting. They can wear their clothes, just remove thier socks, and have a new and kinky college experience. LOL!

Pink, your absolutly correct in everything you've said & your attitude on this particular is fantastic & it's like a breath of fresh-air, your so cool good on you I say.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I'd had one at 20 either. I'm 25 now and have had my share. [Wink]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont see why more women wouldnt want there guy to have a love for feet! I mean...all they have to do is lie there..hell, just grab a book or watch tv and we can do the rest! [Big Grin] Plus, like Pink illustrates,all the foot rubs they will recieve which we all know women love for the most part.I can see them not liking getting their toes sucked everytime they recieve footrubs...but sometimes when I want to play with my girl's feet,if I feel she is leaning more towards the "No" side I say "It's not like you have to do anything" and then I click ont he tv for her,find her fav show and voila! her peds are mine.She agrees with me in saying that she would rather just let me do what I want with her peds than have to have her arm fall off jerking me off.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aceo20:
It is so hard....

It is real hard.. I have alot of trouble dealing with it...

Any advice...

Fortunately (or unfortunately) for me I had the pleasure of working with a 300lb fat short haired red headed freckled face stinky lady who delivered pizzas with me many years ago when I worked for Papa John's.

Ever since then, I've run into occasions where I've needed to get rid of a hard on really fast. I always just picture my fat colleague sitting on her boyfriend's face whenever I run into those sort of problems. I'm sure everyone out there can identify with a coworker similar to my red-headed Dawn.

It usually helps immediately with the thoughts that caused the boner, but takes just a tad longer to get the blood back where it belongs.

Hang in there though, you're 1st FJ will probably be one to remember if you're young and got a wild one to release.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Aceo20:
It is so hard....

It is real hard.. I have alot of trouble dealing with it...

Any advice...

It usually helps immediately with the thoughts that caused the boner, but takes just a tad longer to get the blood back where it belongs.

Works better than a cold shower, eh Tyler? [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links