Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » In desperate need of your opinion. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: In desperate need of your opinion.
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
\
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
yeh, jokey is best co zit can then sway both ways!! if u ned to bail out, u can laff it off! i like ur style plaster!!

Unfortunatly, Toe Sucker I broke my own rule last Friday & I have'nt stopped kicking myself ever since, I went all searious just because I felt the need to act like the perfect gentleman.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
\
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
yeh, jokey is best co zit can then sway both ways!! if u ned to bail out, u can laff it off! i like ur style plaster!!

Unfortunatly, Toe Sucker I broke my own rule last Friday & I have'nt stopped kicking myself ever since, I went all searious just because I felt the need to act like the perfect gentleman.
Her feet were freezing & I offered too warm them up for her but I did point out that my method may be a bit saucey & she giggled & then just ad I was about too unzip & let the purple monster out of it's cage I felt the need too ease her fears & by pointing out that I she would never have too worry about me putting it in her pussy & even though she giggled again, she potitly informed me that her feet were no longer cold & I have 'nt stopped kicking myself eversince, as far as Im concerned I lost out through impatience because I should have lifted my shirt up first

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definately think you should talk her up a bit first......Tell her how beautiful she is, and how you think that a woman she be loved from her head down to her feet. THAT definately worked for me!!!
You never know, maybe she has a foot fetish of her own that you don't even know about!!! [Wink]
Good luck!! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me Jules, are they your OWN feet pictured in your avatar?

I can't seem to stop looking at them, both rounded and arched - what a gift!

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well from what i read that you said,you already had your hands on her feet,I think the door is open.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why yes, Lick.....they are my own feet in my avatar. Thank -u very much!!! [Wink]
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Why not just simply say "Want a foot massage?," or "Want a foot rub?"

Yeah, this would be better.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links