Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Mind if I Take a Photo of You--with Your Shoes Off?" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "Mind if I Take a Photo of You--with Your Shoes Off?"
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, awesome link.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Not pics, except my then-girlfriend. But, in the past, with friends and friends0with-benefits, I have made requests to massage their feet and even suck their toes with the full knowledge of my foot fetish. I have asked girls to put their feet together on the floor and wiggle their toes for me (my favorite view) and they do for a few minutes just to make me happy. They don't even need to be romantic with me at the time.

Next time ask them to play footsie with you as well & you will enjoy the experience even more I can assure you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiggler, Have you had any luck in geting a lady to play footsie with you yet? It really is worth it & it's just as intimate as Sex if not more!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked my fiance flat out if I could take pics of her feet, and she smiled and said yes. So far, I have pics of her bare feet, in socks, fj (with her feet in socks), and toe socks.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

I had cleaner's feet withdraw symptoms last Friday as my cleaner was'nt well enough too come into work, so Im hoping she will back this week so that we can make up for what we missed out on & I would like her too try on my ladyfreind's Toe-Rings so that I can take a picture of her wearing them & yes I know I keep going on about her but that's because her beatiful feet are so sexy & they turm me on so much that it drives me nuts when she wears socks as I can't wait too pull them off & of cause the only good thing about them is the smell that comes from them!

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only asked girls to take pics of their feet once or twice. These were girls I already kind of knew and they weren't perfect strangers though. I've also asked a few girls to take pics of their own feet for me. The girls that I've asked to take pics for me do know about my foot fetish and I think it's really cool that they've done that. I also have a female friend who knows about my foot fetish and, on a few occasions, has "stolen" my digital camera and taken pics of her own feet, as well as the feet of other girls. I swear,... if you can ever get a girl to do this for you, it's great! Girls have absolutely no problem showing off their feet for other girls to take pictures of!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I've only asked girls to take pics of their feet once or twice. These were girls I already kind of knew and they weren't perfect strangers though. I've also asked a few girls to take pics of their own feet for me. The girls that I've asked to take pics for me do know about my foot fetish and I think it's really cool that they've done that. I also have a female friend who knows about my foot fetish and, on a few occasions, has "stolen" my digital camera and taken pics of her own feet, as well as the feet of other girls. I swear,... if you can ever get a girl to do this for you, it's great! Girls have absolutely no problem showing off their feet for other girls to take pictures of!

That last lady you described sounds absolutly fantastic!

--------------------

ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that thought has crossed my mind many times. but i wouldnt want her to for all the germs that are in public that the only place for me to say this is at home

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Nope, never asked a girl to do it in my life. [Laugh]

- Patrick

BONDO'S RIGHT TOO SUGGEST THAT YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TOO LOSE AFTERALL THEY CAN'T HAVE YOU SHOT JUST FOR TAKING A PICTURE OF THEIR FEET CAN THEY?

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Nope, never asked a girl to do it in my life. [Laugh]

- Patrick

As I said earlier you have nothing to lose as they can't shoot you or anything & it is well worth it particuly on a night when there's crap on Tv as you can just go into your bathroom with a few of your fave pics & wack off to your hearts content can't you?

--------------------

blu 5114
Board Regular
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blu 5114     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im gonna have to try this one out in the near future...
Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have asked women if I could take a pic of their feet w/good and bad results. Most times I was not happy with the pics when they said yes. Women who don't know what I'm looking for....pointed toes, sole towards camera, etc.....usually stand flat footed with a suprised look on their face that I actually take the picture. Women are usually cool when my wife asks. I usually stick to candid photos/video but still occasionally will ask so as to spark conversation.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I have asked women if I could take a pic of their feet w/good and bad results. Most times I was not happy with the pics when they said yes. Women who don't know what I'm looking for....pointed toes, sole towards camera, etc.....usually stand flat footed with a suprised look on their face that I actually take the picture. Women are usually cool when my wife asks. I usually stick to candid photos/video but still occasionally will ask so as to spark conversation.

You could always try taking photo of their cute feet while they are asleep as that is how I got those first few photo's of my current cleaner's feet,back in, September 2002.

--------------------

deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
You could always try taking photo of their cute feet while they are asleep as that is how I got those first few photo's of my current cleaner's feet,back in, September 2002.

I have tons of pics of my sleeping beauty ( Mrs. Deeparchlover ) but for variety I like to sneak video of public feet. Women are sexy when they do natural shoe play (like the girl in my avatar).

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KylieRae
Board Regular
Member # 18129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KylieRae   Author's Homepage   Email KylieRae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had a total stranger ask me to take a pic of my feet.. It was random but not so bad hehe. He actually was one of my first members.

--------------------
 -
Email: kyliesfeet@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links