Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » babysitter feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: babysitter feet
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may have started my path to FF.
When I was six, I had this babysitter who was 18 and had the smelliest feet. I remember one time she made me and my sisters rub her feet. My sisters were obviously disgusted by it but, I, on the other hand, found myself enjoying it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 7 and had a BS who was 17 I would crawl on the floor and smell her feet and suck her toes she would let me do it cause she thought it was cute.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife and i just got the chance to get out the other weekend and she had one of her coworkers come over to watch the kids. this girl (about 22 YO) is beautiful and really nice and i have talked to her a few times before, but always at my wifes work where they were an uniform that includes sneakers... so i was kinda anxious to see what she'd have on that nite. i wasnt too hopefully cause its been getting cooler here in new england. anway, she came over and i answered my door and i'll be damned if she wasnt wearing flipflops. YYEEEAHAWW! lol

unfortunately, her feet we just ok. they were kept nice, but not painted and kind manly looking. of course i couldnt help but looking the whole time anyway.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the footguy who i make my footjob clips with has his first babysitter to blame for his foot fetish.I wonder how many other guys developed a foot fetish due to thier first babysitters feet.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links