Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Again, Why? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Again, Why?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diabolicus:
[qb] I don't know. its the same as a guy being attracted to a set of tits. Their only purpose is to feed baby's.

that is exactly why men are attracted to breasts

subconsiously men know that she would be able to feed his kids

I started a thread awhile back saying that the foot fetish really doesn't make sense

then explain why men are attracted to asses.
the only purpose they serve is to empty waste and the occasional fart. If you ask me, being turned on by a human waste bucket doesnt make sense to me.

it not only stinks, but shit comes out of it.
for me i like the way feet feel, think about how nice it feels to get a message with hands, then imagine it with soft smooth feet and toes, but messaging other places apart from the shoulders.

for me, its not simply about how they look, its what i know feet can do to me for pleasure.

[ March 10, 2007, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said being attracted to an ass made sense

it doesn't

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've only told a couple of my friends about my fetish, and they're only a couple of the handful that know about it. now when i first told them they asked me "why feet?". and i tell that them that feet arent' teh only thing i like about a woman, i like the whole package, but there's something i find sexy about a woman's feet. never really been able to explain it all i know is that i find feet attractive, and that i would love to smell them and suck on the toes given the opportunity.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links