Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favorite Barefoot Confidential? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's your favorite Barefoot Confidential?
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
. . . in the lesbian realm because I find it completely insipid for the most part. I can't envision myself in any of the lesbian scenarios, and thus the fantasy elements of those productions are wasted on me. I'm partial to foot fetish videos that feature hefty amounts of hardcore male/female action, and the more the merrier. . .
Calico Jack

Have I told you about a discussion I had some years ago with a friend of mine who was pulling my leg about lesbian actions VS guy/girl action ?
I told him that I dont like lesbian encounters in any adult film production and I like every time to see guy/girl action, because if there is not such an action then there is no point for me to watch it. He said that he likes lesbian action because he it makes him imagine that he is there with two or more of them. And he emphasised that when someone likes guy/girl action he has in innate, unknowing tendency of homosexuality assimilating himself to the action when the male inserts his penis into the female's vagina/anus. LOL That was an intersting point. [Smile]
Aaah and he told me I m a faggot because I like guy/girl action movies!

Anyway I recently watched Barefoot Confidential #21 with Taylor Rain! Amazing fjob! Amazing feet! Amazing performance. A must to watch!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway I recently watched Barefoot Confidential #21 with Taylor Rain! Amazing fjob! Amazing feet! Amazing performance. A must to watch!

Gimme. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Agree- that one is my favorite.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Barefoot Confidential I saw has Taylor Rain in it and wow. I like the long ass toes! That's the only one I have.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where can you find these barefoot confidentials?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
where can you find these barefoot confidentials?

Right here!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben del amitri, Inari vachs was in b/f conf.#12.She is on the front cover. I saw taylor rain on howard stern and she is gorgeous.I never saw B/C #21 with her.Does she get her soles cummed on or toes?

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
I saw taylor rain on howard stern and she is gorgeous.I never saw B/C #21 with her.Does she get her soles cummed on or toes?

Good question! It's been a while since I saw that one, but I do recall the way the whole Taylor scene unfurled what with her posing and slowly stripping for the camera with a little banter thrown in here and there. She plays with herself, sucks her own toes a bit, puts on her toe ring & anklet, and then immerses her feet in olive oil for some lascivious lubrication. Finally the off-screen cameraman gets into the act and after having her stroke his manhood a bit with both feet, he then masturbates himself onto her tootsies, though I don't recall if it was her soles or toes that caught the brunt of it. My instinct wants to say that he came on both of her soles together from behind her. T'was a good scene in a more traditional sense, and while she made a number of other films for Kick Ass Pictures, that was her only appearance in the Barefoot Confidential series.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few of the earlier Barefoot Confidential videos - BC 9, 12, and 15. Judging from those, I have to say that the series is the most enjoyable of foot fetish videos that are out there, in my opinion.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite part of Barefoot Confidential is none other than KELLY!!! Her incredible arches and soles looked way past sexy. Her man is one lucky sonofagun to do that scene together! Wish it was me though...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
One of my favorite part of Barefoot Confidential is none other than KELLY!!!

Kelly? You totally managed to peak my curiosity with that one, Tony. Which Kelly are you referring to? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any gals named Kelly who have appeared in any of the films in the Barefoot Confidential series. Be sure to fill me in because enquiring (and horny) minds want to know!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

metrotheme
Board Regular
Member # 8821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metrotheme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have the one w/ Roxanne Hall?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by metrotheme:
Anyone have the one w/ Roxanne Hall?

Yep, that was actually the very first volume of the series. Unfortunately, while I find many of the Barefoot Confidential scenes to be erotic and stimulating, Roxanne Hall's scene was not one of them. On the contrary I found it to be completely repugnant and unappealing. Basically put, Roxanne Hall plays a character named Sarah who has a fear of worms. Her therapist Dr. Feelgood (played by Avalon) helps her to overcome her phobia by having her confront her fear directly, and thus they both plunge their bare feet into a bucket filled with worms. It's easily one of the worst foot fetish scenes that I've seen committed to tape, and it's a shame because it's the only scene that Roxanne did for Kick Ass Pictures.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

metrotheme
Board Regular
Member # 8821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metrotheme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sucks, she has nice feet (and they look pretty large too) .. she didn't even do a footjob? Boo!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe
Board Regular
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe   Email joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just rented part 36. i love haley page. size 8 feet with long toes.

anyone else know her?

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by joe:
anyone else know her?

Yeah, I first stumbled across Haley Paige back in 2003 when I saw her in one of the volumes of a video series called There's Something About Jack (catchy title, I know). That was more or less around the time that she first got into the biz, and she's also been credited in her films as Haley Banks and Haley Hunter. Volume 36 of Barefoot Confidential was really the only foot content that I've seen her do thus far though.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links