Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for all you fellow sniffers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for all you fellow sniffers
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Julia, it sounds so easy!
You write you make your feet smelly for him!
If my gf would tell me just one time only something smilar, I gonna be a very lucky man!There should be more girls like you outside !
Your friend is a lucky guy!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my girlfriend everything at once so she knew i liked the smell off the start. Once i smelled her feet and she giggled and said isn't that gross,I said I think the smell of gas is gross and you likeit so what's the difference. She said ok and put both feet on my face and said smell! Man she's great

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesonthenoses, Your absolutly right there & as you say her guy is is very lucky indeed.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Foot Fu**in Master. The point your making is a good one & I for one agree with you completly.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:
Whenever I suck my girlfriends toes, I always give her soles a really heavy sniffing, and she enjoys it, and once she asked me, "why do you smell my feet?", and I told her that the scent gets me hard, and she just smiled

Good luck to you she seems like she would be up for anything & I mean that in a complimentry manner.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Smellyfootluv65:
I told my girlfriend everything at once so she knew i liked the smell off the start. Once i smelled her feet and she giggled and said isn't that gross,I said I think the smell of gas is gross and you likeit so what's the difference. She said ok and put both feet on my face and said smell! Man she's great

Good luck too you just going off that story she seems absolutly great!

--------------------

jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It turns me on. I will wear shoes barefoot all day to work and it really makes my feet stink. I actually get a rise out of making my feet stink for him. In a relationship at least, it really should turn you on, to turn on your partner.
Well done!! Being a woman I have to agree with you.I prefer to wear nylons and socks though..but the same thing.
I actually like the smell of my own feet so when my b/f told me he liked to smell feet i was like.... [Thud] ....!!!
I really had no clue about the foot fetish world or websites like this. I sure do love this site, though!! I love to talk about my fetish more openly now... and I will do anything in my power to turn on my man. I think most women would!!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never told my wife or any 1 I like smelling feet,it just falls into place,and its took my wife 10yrs, -1yr (O.I.F)to finaully set back and enjoy it(me sucking her toes and smelling her feet).lol like today I told her that her feet were getting that perfect natural smell,and she was heading for the shower,I was like you oughta rap those feet up in plastic so they dont get wet,but I figured that water would've got down to her feet any ways,I might have her try that any ways some times this week.Any ways if I want to smell some feet I just go for it,through a foot massage,like this your massaging them then get a lil playful,like MMM your feet are so cute I could just bite those toes then lift the chics foot up to my face smell em and say mmm they smell good too,thats how I play it off [Laugh] [Mmm] .Talking about feet to nonfoot people,well its still strange to most,their not ready for the smelling part.But for a gf or wife,smelling will fall into place with out saying any thing,but it can work both ways.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally Posted By Jules:
Well done!! Being a woman I have to agree with you.I prefer to wear nylons and socks though..but the same thing.
I actually like the smell of my own feet so when my b/f told me he liked to smell feet i was like.... [Thud] ....!!!
I really had no clue about the foot fetish world or websites like this. I sure do love this site, though!! I love to talk about my fetish more openly now... and I will do anything in my power to turn on my man. I think most women would!!

[Thumbs Up] [Drool] Nuff Said.....

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
quote:
Originally Posted By Jules:

[Thumbs Up] [Drool] Nuff Said.....
Good on you, if only there were more cool women out there like Jules & your good self!

--------------------

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jules:
quote:
It turns me on. I will wear shoes barefoot all day to work and it really makes my feet stink. I actually get a rise out of making my feet stink for him. In a relationship at least, it really should turn you on, to turn on your partner.

I think the only thing that turns me on more than smelling women's feet is watching a woman truly get off by smelling her own feet. I used to date a girl whose feet stunk so good and she would come home from work and sniff her own feet to see if she needed to shower or not. Seeing that, I immediately wanted to join in on the fun but she would promptly stop as though it was a terrible thing to do.

Which brings me to my next point that I've never told a soul about the sniffing part. Even a woman I felt completely comfortable discussing my foot fetish with at lengths didn't seem open enough to be able to handle that. I'm not discouraging anyone from bringing this up to their mate btw, more power to those that can openly talk about it. For me, the embarassment would be much greater than the joy I would receive which would probably ruin it for me altoghether so for now mum's the word.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links