Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biting girlfriend's toenails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Biting girlfriend's toenails
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not may sort of thing at all. But as long as you and who ever else your doing this to also enjoys it then it's ok. And welcome to the forum Mark [Big Grin]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
that's a cool way to trim some toe nail's [Thumbs Up]

Yes I would imagine it would be great but as I have already said I have'nt yet managed too have that particular pleasure.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his own...does nothing for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no aversion to the idea, and I'd do it out of necessity (although I can't imagine a situation where that might be come necessary ... there are always scissors or clippers around [Laugh] ).

It would do nothing for me, however.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I am looking after the toenails of my beautiful ladys feet, I often use my teeth to pull of rough skin or bits of nail that will not come off, I never cut them only file them to keep them strong and neat. Now she knows how much I like feet and becomes very offended if I dont pay her feet any attenshion and if I dont kiss her toes or lick them she knows I am not right with her (its a tough life) [Big Grin]
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gross

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keywiz2112:
When I am looking after the toenails of my beautiful ladys feet, I often use my teeth to pull of rough skin or bits of nail that will not come off, I never cut them only file them to keep them strong and neat. Now she knows how much I like feet and becomes very offended if I dont pay her feet any attenshion and if I dont kiss her toes or lick them she knows I am not right with her (its a tough life) [Big Grin]

She sounds fantastic so carry on having plenty off foot-fun is the only advice I can offer.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never bit a girls toe nails... I dont bite my own nails, i dont think it's a good habit. Ewwww. This coming from a guy who smokes more than one thing.

ummm

Anyway, yeah it sounds kinda cool anyway, if ya'll like it, it's what's good!

But i have seen girls who do bite their nails, and toenails. While it's not that big of a turn on, when you dont expect to see it, it's pretty hot.

Was hangin out at a buddy's house one nite gettin a buzz and one of his friends showed up, and she was probably about 5'5 120lbs, size 5 1/2 or 6, with PERFECT toes and no polish. She came in sat on the couch barefoot, indian style, wiggled her toes about and looked at her feet for about 5 minutes while conversation went on, grabbed her right foot, put it to her mouth and started nibblin her nails off.

Was pretty hot, really. Though i'd never do it. Eewww nails! Lol
-Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
that's a cool way to trim some toe nail's [Thumbs Up]

Yes I would imagine it would be great but as I have already said I have'nt yet managed too have that particular pleasure.
I have'nt completly given up hope of indulging in a bit of Toe-Nail biting.

--------------------

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt do it cuz it would ruin the beautiful shape of the toes and that is by far a very important aspect of beautiful female feet to me that makes regular ordinary average jane toes into pretty toes [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first serious gf used to bite ber toenails - i have to say - when she did it she would sniff her feet and tell me they didnt stink - sevre errection time for me !
never nibbled toenails myself tho.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links