Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL: Which celebrity is the biggest BAREFOOTER??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: POLL: Which celebrity is the biggest BAREFOOTER???
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord Lucan, I will have to check your site out again as I have'nt been on there for a while. It was interesting to see youvoting for Joss Stone as she's my 2nd fave just behind ,Kylie Minogue & just infront of, Victoria Beckham. Just as a matter of interest have you got any pics of, Joss on your site yet because the last time I went on there was about 8 months ago & there were'nt any of her back then.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I was kinda surprised to not see Shakira's name up there on the list of choices in the poll because she probably would've been my #1 pick. I would've expected Andrea Corr to be up there as well. Based solely on the available choices though, I'd vote for Britney since I've noticed her being barefoot more than any of the other gals on that list. It's quite possible that Joss Stone is indeed more of a barefooter than Britney, but I wouldn't know it since I've never really had any interest in Joss and thus haven't paid much attention to her.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I reckon it has to be out of, Julia Roberts & Joss Stone as I did'nt think anyone could be seen barefooted as much as, Julia about 15 years ago but it seems that, Joss insists on performing in bear feet so one of thes days I will have to treat myself to her latest DVD by the way, Calico I can reassure you that Joss's feet are well worth takng a keen interest in as their is in only one celeb who's feet flick my switch even more & that of cause is, Kylie.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an interview several years ago on some country music channel with singer Lorie Morgan. She was sitting on the sofa with her feet sort of tucked under her ass, and she had spectacular toes. If she qualifies as a celeb, then she'd get my vote. She's barefoot a lot in videos as well.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya, catsman. I've never really considered her as a potential barefooter candidate, but she's one of my all-time favorites as well and she has absolutely exquisite feet that exude sex appeal. She was born in Nashville so I guess she had country music written in her genes. Here's my personal favorite pic of Lorrie:

Lorrie Morgan

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty of Joss pics there now!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Joss Stone. She was barefoot on almost all photos i saw of her.
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey CJ......wow man, thanks for that Lorie Morgan link.....like I remembered, spectacular toes...that Sammie Kershaw is sucking those gorgeous toes right now my guess is.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for britany spears. I have seen more shots of her barefoot than i think any other famous person. Even though she claims to "hate here big feet."
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links