Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who's Feet
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaddix:
My wife [Wink]

her feet are the ones on my signature banner

i know, and i'm very jealous...

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jacob87, Brilliant choice let's hope, Kylie makes full recovery from breast cancer as soon as possible for her own sake.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Jacob87, Brilliant choice let's hope, Kylie makes full recovery from breast cancer as soon as possible for her own sake.

I was reading a few days ago that, Kylie is hoping to get back into a recording studio within the next 6 months even though I imagine it would be nearer August it is still good news as it would be a little bit sooner than we originly antisipated & hopefuly it will only be a short while after that before she starts showing her cute feet off again.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VICTORIA SILVSTEDT and her Ultra High Arches!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by NotQuiteRight:
Lindsay Lohan blows my mind. Joss Stone is also mighty fine. Jennifer Tilly has nicely thick feet.

Too be honest with you I've never even herd of, Jennifer Tilly but if your description of her having nicely thick Feet is your way of saying their wide with podgy Toes then I really will have too make the effort too check them out as soon as possible!

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think lots of women's feet are pretty, but the prettiest feet I've ever laid eyes on come from a set of photos taken by a fellow Wu Forum member named Tysus of a woman he called "The Waitress".

High arched perfection!!!

>>>Click here to amaze at the wonder<<<

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw the first five minutes of this movie I was introduced to close-ups and kissing of the most beautiful feet in the world: Shayna Ryan's.

On second thought, maybe that honor belongs to Kaori Asou. I'm never too certain between these two ladies. [Wink]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KAYYYYLAA RAE!!!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I think lots of women's feet are pretty, but the prettiest feet I've ever laid eyes on come from a set of photos taken by a fellow Wu Forum member named Tysus of a woman he called "The Waitress".

High arched perfection!!!

>>>Click here to amaze at the wonder<<<

Bondo

Wow! Great shot Bondo! That woman's arches are amazing. I wonder if brother Tysus has had a chance to shoot with her again.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next to Tysus' "Waitress", Myndi Fox has been my favorite since I first discovered her on the 'net waaaaay back in the day. Myndi's arches totally rock my world!

What I wouldn't do for a my own photo session with her.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! I could post a huge reply here. Short version:

1) My wife Debbie
2) Her friend Jackie
3) Stacey Keibler
4) Danica Patrick
5) Sharon Stone
6) Maria Sharapova
7) Daisy Fuentes
8) Faith Hill
9) Kelly Ripa
10)Michelle from the old Oh My Hose
11)The sexy gals on Wu's!!! Love them all!!!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kate winslet i love her huge toes and sommer beautiful size 13s
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno...I can' pick just 1, so I'll pick 5 (in order, with 1 being my favorite)

5) Mrs. K: If any of you ever read the post "When did you first realize you had a foot fetish?", you'd understand why I chose Mrs. K as #5.

4) Alicia Keys: This lady is not only talented, smart, EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL, and a great artist, but once she kicks those feet out from underneath that piano, you'd be surprised how unbelievably sexy her feet are.

3) WWE Diva Lita: It must be an insider fact that Lita has wonderfully maintained feet. I hate to play the comparison game, because any female with gorgeous feet is in a class by themselves. But if anyone here's ever seen Daemoness' lovely feet, and I'm very sure you have, then there's a mirror example of Lita's feet. Pale, milky skin, beautiful, full toenails, and very sexy high arches.

2) WWE Diva Stacy Kiebler: I bet you're wondering; "What's with this guy and the WWE Divas?" Well...find out for yourself, hunt down any of the past or present issues of WWE Diva Magazines, and you be the judge. These gals don't dissapoint 1 bit, and Stacy is the best of the best. Long sexy legs, and attached to them are some of the most darling feet I've ever seen.

1) Kristen Davis ("Charlotte" from Sex And The City): I don't think there's anyone here who hasn't seen SATC, but just in case you haven't, you're depriving yourself from the all-around most luscious actress EVER. This woman can't be beat! She's drop-dead gorgeous, with striking features, bullet-point eyes, a great, petite body, and the sexiest feet known to man.
If that's not enough to entice you, then here's somthing that might; On Season 2, Episode 12 ("La Douleur Exquise!") of the SATC DVD set, one of the subjects is about fetishes. Charlotte has a fetish for the finest shoes, sandals, etc., and the shoe salesman happens to have a fetish for feet. I highly recommend you check out that episode. Side note: Not only on this episode can you see great shots of Ms. Davis' feet, but it seems so though throughout the entire series, in at least every other episode the girls expose their feet in some sort of way.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sophia vergara might have my fav. celeb feet

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness' feet are much better than Lita's =P trust me I know, hehe
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links