Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tyra's On A Roll! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tyra's On A Roll!
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
WOW!!! how do yeah know ludacris,redman and nelly have the fondness for female feet?

If you really listen to their music and they will say it flat out or read a pub interviews and they will mention it... these guys have been out with their feet affinity for years... there is an old thread around here that talks about this very topic. OK, since we are talking about rap artist here, lets not forget about ol' school Big Daddy Kane. These guys are wild and edgy.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have redmans first album and i don't hear him mention feet and i have the best of big daddy kane and i didn't hear him mention feet either. But an ol'school female rapper "mc lyte" mentions the footfetish topic in one of her early songs. she says something like "and if your real good i'll let you play with feet,i'll let you suck on the big and middle toe." i'll see if i can find the song.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are gonna show the Tyra Banks show w/ QT on it again tomorrow at 10:00 PM Central.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
angel wood big daddy kane actually had a video where he actually took a girls shoe off and started sucking her toes i forget the name of the song though. and redman has said it in many of his songs and on tv in interviews. nelly made a song called pretty toes. ludacris admitted to it on tv. as well as chingy. and yes i do rememebr the mc lyte song where she said that about her feet as well as little kim and foxy brown having songs where they say they like it when men kiss there toes.i think its real cool how the audience applauds whenever tara banks does something like that concerning foot fetish. its always great to see the crowd smiling at it and clapping instead of having some idiot stand up and call us freaks or wierdos.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
angel wood big daddy kane actually had a video where he actually took a girls shoe off and started sucking her toes i forget the name of the song though. and redman has said it in many of his songs and on tv in interviews. nelly made a song called pretty toes. ludacris admitted to it on tv. as well as chingy. and yes i do rememebr the mc lyte song where she said that about her feet as well as little kim and foxy brown having songs where they say they like it when men kiss there toes.i think its real cool how the audience applauds whenever tara banks does something like that concerning foot fetish. its always great to see the crowd smiling at it and clapping instead of having some idiot stand up and call us freaks or wierdos.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nelly, Ludacris and Redman talk about it often in their songs - especially Redman.

In Chico DeBarge's remix of "Superman Lover" Redman actually says "...toes stay painted because of my foot fetish..." In the video for "Let's Get Dirty" he drives a car filled with girls in the backseat who rub the back of his head and the sides of his face with their bare feet.

And I'm not a fan of Nelly, but he has actually has a song called "Pretty Toes" on his second to last CD.

You can also add LL Cool J and Al B. Sure to the list of Hip Hop/R&B artists who have been candid about their thing for female feet in past interviews.

But please --- please --- Can we PLEASE stop this "It's going MAINSTREAM!" stuff?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shreish baniya
Board Regular
Member # 12202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shreish baniya   Email shreish baniya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow tyra banks. i would love nothing more than being her foot slave. i would drool

--------------------
shreish

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel, "Paper Thin" is the name of the MC Lyte song you mentioned.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Now you good, quote ya price if ya toes is nice"

"Take It Off" by AZ from 2002's Aziatic

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

"Toes all painted - feet all out - that's an aphrodisiac for the mall without a doubt!"
---
Keith Murray - "Fatty Girl"

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
"Toes all painted - feet all out - that's an aphrodisiac for the mall without a doubt!"
---
Keith Murray - "Fatty Girl"

Great quote... I have used this exact one in the past as a signature here at Wu. [Thumbs Up] [Joint]

--------------------

DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember hearing about some party Sean "Puff Daddy/P.Diddy/Puffy/whatever it is this week" Combs did where all the female guests were told to have pedicures and high heels. Apprently more and more rappers are getting into it along with Rock musicians.

I've occasionally caught Tyra's show and have seen her in pink flip-flops showing off those gorgeous toes. [Jerkoff] [Tongue]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have said it and also listen to some of the lyrics in their songs. It's obvious. Redman was actually supposed to be coming out with a female foot calender. Don't know if it happened or not

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
... Redman was actually supposed to be coming out with a female foot calender. Don't know if it happened or not

I am down with that [Joint] [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Redman was actually supposed to be coming out with a female foot calender. Don't know if it happened or not

Yeah, that comment Redman made about the feet calendar took place during an interview he conducted with Jennifer Lopez for MTV at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel here in NYC. He basically told Jennifer about his idea for the calendar and then asked her if all the dancing she does interferes with her ability to keep her feet in good shape. She replied that she really doesn't dance as much anymore these days unless she's out on tour somewhere, and that proper maintenance of her feet is very important to her. As far as I know the calendar hasn't materialized yet but I'll keep my eyes open for it. Just as a side note, check out the image I'm attaching below. It appears on the main page of Redman's website, and is a pretty good indication of what's on his mind.

What's on Redman's mind?

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links