Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone been pentrated by a girls big toe(or toes)? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone been pentrated by a girls big toe(or toes)?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fetishstic:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
um the ass is supposed to be a garbage dump and nothing more...

And feet are supposed to be used for keeping us standing and moving around with our legs...yet here we all are!

[Big Grin]

haha you got me there [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
personally, I don't want anything of any sort in my ass. It is an EXIT not an ENTRANCE if u no what I mean.

I'll agree with that.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. No, I haven't tried a toe in the tush... but I'm willing! (I meant with MY wife, not yours, so don't get upset!)

2. Some of these posts have implied that any anal activity will make you suddenly turn gay. If you have anal sex with your wife, will she become a lesbian? (Hmmm -- don't answer that. I suppose it could happen with some women I've known.) BETTER QUESTION: Did you turn to face your proctologist after a prostate exam and give him a big sloppy kiss? If not, you can probably learn to enjoy some new sensations without worrying about developing a crush on Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good answer Flicker! [Thumbs Up]

If anal stimulation is seen as a gay activity and if we see oral sex as a common practice between lesbians then, if a guy who is touched by a woman in his butt is gay, then a women receiving oral sex from a guy is lesbian? Both ideas are silly... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never a toe, but once this really kinky girl that I dated surprised me with her stiletto. I can't say that it felt good, but it was extremely erotic.

That crazy sexy broad gave me footjobs all of the time, so who was I to complain.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nhmelbguy
Board Regular
Member # 12190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nhmelbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the responses guys and girls. Good to see so much comment/debate. I guess there is a certain level of submissiveness that goes with this act. I consider myself slightly sub so even though the sensation my not be totally pleasurable (no, doesnt quite hit the G-Spot) submiting your nether regions to a women, ESPECIALLY her fett, is just so erotic.

The "gay" thing never entered my stratosphere....

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ass is a one way street... EXIT FOR CHOCOLATE BARS ONLY!

It's a fudge factory, NOT a drive in theater.

[Hop]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my girlfriends pushed her tongue all the way into my asshole. I couldn't take it and unloaded. You should have seen her-her face looked like shit LOL
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by priyatalreja:
One of my girlfriends pushed her tongue all the way into my asshole. I couldn't take it and unloaded. You should have seen her-her face looked like shit

LOL, literally I presume.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most sexually stimulating things a woman can do to a man. It happened to me by accident with my wife and damn it was good.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not that I think its gay or ne-thing. Its just I am not comfortable with suff in my ass. Whether it be from a female or some guy in prison, I just personally resent it. But if I had girl who wanted to do that, I guess it'd only be fair to indulge her little fetish if she was willing with mine.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girlfriend once who kept telling me she wanted to stick her finger up my ass. I wouldn't let her. I hate prostate exams too.

But I would like to experience being stimulated around the rim and then penetrated by a big toe.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links