Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish a secret? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish a secret?
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if you like something, that it shouldn't be kept secret. After all, you never know who shares the same secret with you!!!
Something that I recently just found out!!!
No more secrets for me!!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
secretive but open to certain people.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my friends know about my foot fetish. I have accepted it enough to not be so secretive about it.

As for my family, I feel no need to tell them at this point in my life. If they happened to find out about it somehow, I would be honest about it though.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret...Nah...Never had any of them ! Being open about it all is the key for me [Big Grin]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have kept it a secret from most people .
my current girlfriend knows & likes it .
I'm kinda afraid what other might think , but curious about what they would say.
I'm not sure if my girlfriend has told any of her friends or not .

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billie
Board Regular
Member # 115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for billie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive always been selective with who i'll share my fetish with,female partners or male friends,cos u can just tell which people will be open minded or which will be disgusted.Touch wood,no one has totally blanked me after confessing my secret so far, but im anticipating that humiliating day.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most people that know me know that I have a thing for pretty feet,like while I was over in the middle east,I got a friend and older female friend that takes pics of the lady's feet that live near her,and has even set up some new victim's to get their feet massaged by me,I'm happy about it but at the same time I'm like [Thud] damn telling strangers about me,chic's I havent even met yet,some think its wired so far 2 cant wait to get massaged,I had to tell em not to use the word foot fetish,cuzz some freak out,about that,so I told em to tell women for now on ya we got this friend thats a pro foot massuser.Cant wait to see how that goes.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let it out in a non-freaky way to a girl like, 'I really like that colour nail polish you have on' and if they reply with something like 'Yeah, I only wear it so my feet aren't as gross' then I'll pretty much leave it there. But if they're like 'Thanks, I think it's a pretty colour' I might ask a few more questions or comment a bit more. It's all about the situation, IMO.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only my wife, a few ex girlfriends and probably a couple of random women from my past know. I know that at least one of my ex girlfriends told some of her friends while we were still dating. In fact I was hanging out with them back when we were dating and one of them said I always wondered what it would feel like to have a guy kiss my feet (as she extended her barefoot towards me) [Drool] Unfortunately that girlfriend who was open to her friends about my secret would never have "shared" me with any of her friends in that way. Oh well.

I've never told a friend, but would consider it. I would never tell my family because I could never see myself telling them anything sexual.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Foot Lover
Major Player
Member # 3149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Foot Lover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only people who know are you guys and the people on a pantyhose forum I visit and one special woman.

Story time! lol [Big Grin]

Its been a while, but last time I was here I mentioned that I will be meeting a friend for a bit of no strings fun. Well, the other night we were both drunk and for some reasons decided to tell each other about our fetishes. I told her that I have a foot/leg/high heel fetish and she was totally cool with it, however at first she thought I wanted my feet kissing and stuff! :lol:
Now she knows that I have a fetish for female feet, nothing to do with my own, and shes fine with it!
I cant wait for us to get together next so I can spend some time kissing and licking her sexy feet and maybe get her around to the idea of a footjob!

--------------------
N.F.L

Pantyhose and high heel fetishest

Posts: 109 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zorro66
Member # 12947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorro66   Author's Homepage   Email zorro66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I used to throw alot of parties back in San Antonio, my screen saver was a slide show of womens feet and shoes. My friends and guests would ask me about it and i would reply yes, I did have a foot fetish. It was a safe way of advertising so to speak. I left it up to them to make the first move. No problem....
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to this forum I've been more open to the whole foot fetish. It's great to be able to talk to others with a foot fetish and see what they think. Besides this forum the only other person that knows about my foot fetish is my current girlfriend. She loves it, so I guess I'm lucky.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im young, i could see very bad things happening if this city got to know bout my bidnis...lol
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted yes why you ask because only about 8 or 9 people know and they found out on their own exepct for 1.

[ March 01, 2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: dirtyfootman ]

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend knows as well as my brother; only because we found out that we both love female feet. Other than that, no one. It's a shame that "feet guys" are looked at as weird. There's a whole world of fun out there and people are missing out. Too bad for them, more for us I guess. [Bump]
Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links