Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any guy's like to wear women's shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any guy's like to wear women's shoes
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Explain!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if anyone heard this yet but all you Cross Dressers may have famous company cause I read in the National Enquirer that Nick Lachay a.k.a Mr. Jessica Simpson apparently admitted to wearing Jessica's shoes while they had sex and he liked to strut around in her heels in their house. What a freak!

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippydn   Email skippydn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
Yup!... Time to fess up. I love wearing 5" pointed toe stilettos and knee high nylons while having sex with my wife It feels good and it really gets me going while she's wearing em too. I have a nylon foot fetish and love everything about kissing pretty female feet in stockings. Also, I love the feel of wearing nylons. Thats the extent of it! Pure Fetish. I dont wear lingeree, make up ect. Now! If I ever saw a man wearing womens shoes. I'd be disgusted! and tempted to beat his ass big time!

Sounds like a Hypocrite. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovepumps22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thats how my fetish stared out as a kid wearin my aunts shoes, but i quickly realized im much better off smellin and licking them.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muleman81:
Don't know if anyone heard this yet but all you Cross Dressers may have famous company cause I read in the National Enquirer that Nick Lachay a.k.a Mr. Jessica Simpson apparently admitted to wearing Jessica's shoes while they had sex and he liked to strut around in her heels in their house. What a freak!

If strutting around in Jessica's heels would get me a little of that, then please pass the shoes momma!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links