Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Too smelly? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Too smelly?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When smelling the feet of ex gfs, and female friends, I found that the strongest smell was when they wore closed toe shoes, and no socks. Smelling their feet after that, was a very strong, cheesy smell.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but for me it's up to the MiLd scent as far as i go..after that it's over..! lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is a smell rather than a scent, its waaaay too much for me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the smell, I do wonder what my limit is though as I have never had too much. I suppose if she put her foot in your face and your eyes watered and you started to cough it would be virtually impossible to worship them lol [Laugh]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my friend and his gf set up with one of their friends. we went to the races then a bar and had some drinks then we went to another bar. Me and my date decided the we would stay in the car.

When she slipped off one of her shoes it smelled the car up! I decided not to go there with her stinky feet. [Eek!]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, that sounds too much my friend [Laugh] Does make you wonder though she must have known her feet stunk so I wonder why she kust kicked off her shoe? [Confused] We all know feet smell storngest if no socks are worn, she may not wear socks a lot so her feet are very sweaty.

Some people's feet do smell though and they can't help it.

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been experiencing quite the opposite Im afraid..

Always, when Im able to get my hands on some sleepy feet, used socks or nylons, shoea laying around at any house Ive been going to, or even some nylons and socks ive ordered from a specific website... None have been Quite smelly enough for me...

Recently, I was able to get a smelly black cotton sock from a girls house party a couple months back... That was one smelly piece... much better than a 3 day worn socks and 3 day worn nylons from another specific site, in which I wont mention the name...

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I can't get enough of the vinegar smell!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one girl who's feet smelled a way that I didn't like, at a foot party in fact. This girl's feet had an unusual after-scent that was a sort of combination of sweat, booze, and vomit.

The smell wasn't strong, I just didn't like it. It certainly wasn't a natural smell, I can tell you that.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

My GF's feet can smell extremely subtle, not an odor but an auromatic fresh smell, that just depends on her feet at the time I think. Others if she has had socks on all day in tight boots will smell very strong, but are they too smelly for me? No way. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets talk smells here:

The smell I like I cant quite describe...

Seems like there is 2 main smells that are talked about on here...

cheesy and vinegary

cheesy ive smelled, from a 5 day worn nylon ive purchased from BMS...

Ive smelled popcorn, which is fuzzy slippers of one of my friends sisters...

the canvas flat shoes smell, I dunno how to descrive, but im sure some of u know what that smells like.. its probably one of my last choices in smell...

then ive smelt some used hose and theyve had 2 different smells, however. I cant tell you if its foot odor on it, since it smells that way all over the hose and not just where the foor makes contact on it...

there is some sandals that are leather, some foam, some manmade material, some like a "hay" on the bottom of the flip flops, etc.. each of these worn with feet have emitted a slightly different smell...

Now the smell of vinegar im not sure I know, or maybe its the same smell, I like, but I just dont view it as vinegary..

either way my fave smell is... a natural female foot smell. Ive smelt it more than once on more than one person , so I know it cannot be only from one person.. This smell, I dunno how to descrie, but its my favorite smell. and it seems like pantyhose and pumps and long hours, emit this smell... this smell however, even after hose and pumps have came off and even if feet have been washed and been bare for hours. Ive smelt this deep in between the toes. so I dunno what this smell is, but Its my favorite one..

and I hope this "different type of smell" post helps....

feel free to add any

Im sure I skipped at least one...
maybe there is ones that I dont know of, different types of females, race, type of foods eaten, different types of socks, hose, shoes, etc...

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links