Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why tickleish feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why tickleish feet
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Although I will say that a woman being too ticklish can be a turn off.

How can a girl being too ticklish be a turn off?

For me a girl that is really ticklish and loves to be tickled is great. Because that means you can tickle her for as long as you want to and she will still enjoy it and keep letting you do it to her. Not to mention the whole control aspect like you said.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love nylon feet and if they are ticklish even better i just love feet and tickling them.

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite tickling fantasy scenarios is when two women are sucking each others toes and one woman (or both) is too ticklish. It includes my passion for toe sucking AND for tickling. Two great tastes that taste great together.

Any other tickling fans like the "too ticklish for toe sucking" idea?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to tickle girls feet and I've found out that most girls are even more ticklish when I use my teeth, this may also lead to "accidentaly" tickling her toes inside my mouth [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:

Well, if a girl is too ticklish, more often than not, she won't let you go near her feet to begin with, let alone even touch them. I've had a couple rare occasions where a girl was really that ticklish and did not like having her feet tickled or even touched because it just tickled too much.

However, if a girl has ticklish feet and likes to have her feet tickled and let's you do it, then giddy up! [Evil Grin]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:

However, if a girl has ticklish feet and likes to have her feet tickled and let's you do it, then giddy up! [Evil Grin]
Just what i was thinking [Smile]

If the girls too ticklish but loves to be tickled. Then hold on and get ready to laugh for hours [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently producing a dvd entitled 32 models volume 7 that will be released along with volume 8 sometime in July. On this dvd is featured, Sarina, the latest post on my website, pedisolejunction.com On this dvd you can clearly see that for one moment I really lost control and could not stop myself from tickleing thoe cute size 6 pretty little feet. OMG I think I have a new fetish now. However nowdays I am making a point of running my fingernail down the sole of every lady I film just to see the wince flinch.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by punkluvsfeet101:
how many people here like tickleish feet cause i know i dont cause when a girl has tickleish feet theres no way your geting to them much less licking her soles does antbody else feel the same about tickleish feet

Tickling feet isin't something that interests me at all really, but everyone has their own personal tastes I guess.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links