Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls in Distress (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls in Distress
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna live a fantasy like this soon. A girl I've hung out a couple of times with in the past wants to explore being tied up, helpless and forced to do anything....Well she isnt into feet...but she isnt NOT into feet either...lol. She doesnt have an opinion on it. But regardless she wants to be tied for hours and I'm sure I'll spend plenty of time "enlightening" her hehehe. She'll be staying for 2 nights, so I'll have plenty of time to have fun [Smile]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm gonna use duct tape around the ankles too....totally helpless [Wink]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMMMM sounds like a dream come true to me! She'll like the foot thing if you do it right.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the image of a shoeless woman in bondage is hot. Especially whe she is getteing her feet ravaged against her will or being tickled!
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of women in distress too, but I'm more into seeing a girl tied up either in a sexy pair of high heels just waiting to be taken off, or a girl who's barefoot with her soles exposed. To me, that's a turn on.

Although some may argue that it isn't really a "distress" situation, I find it a turn on as well if a girl is wearing a pair of shoes that are really hurting her feet. I like to envision myself as the "hero" in each of these situations and coming in for the rescue.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a website run by a friend of mine that deals with "Damsels in Distress" called Moraxian's Game Room. The ever beautiful Layla Mercedes of Loving Soles did some very nice work with Moraxian.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a movie I saw when I was a little kid, medieval or something close I think, featuring a woman being interrogated and resisting for a while. Finally, the guard or whoever orders this foot-torturing device to be brought in. They remove her shoes and he says something along the lines of, "Ah, what lovely feet," in a taunting way. Growingly distraught, she stares with this nervous look on her face.

After giving in, we later see her tied up on a stake, unconscious and still barefoot.

Man, I wish I knew what that movie's title was so I could find it. [Smile]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a version of HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME from the 50's that starred Gina Lolabrigida. She's barefooted throughout the entire film, and she does get a foot torture in it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I may look that up. [Smile]
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links