Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl Passes Out (Poll) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Girl Passes Out (Poll)
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover84:
No way man, that's totally disrespectful to the girl.

Seconded.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That there is a no no. That makes you cowardly and direspectful. Passed out chicks are only fun you put shaving cream on and doodle things on their foreheads (college studnet here lol) but as far as those acts, absolutely not.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely not!!!! just is way beneath anything being a man or a boy for that matter. She's drunk or medically out of it!! that is like saying I want to sleep with a dead girl to me!

even if it was my girlfriend, no way!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl she was a bad drinker well anyway one day she told me do what ever I want to her if she passes out. That was a one time thing any time else I would have to absolutely not!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd do it with my wife, but only because I know she'd allow it. She's a light sleeper though, so she'd wake up in a flash.

Outside of consent, I wouldn't go there.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly, I'm shocked and angered by the number of you who voted yes to this question. I very honestly didn't think there'd be that many.
Anyone remember the "rape" pill controversy, of a few years ago. Sicko guys would put it in a girls drink, and she'd pass out for a few hours. Then he'd have his way with her.
"What she doesn't know won't hurt her!"
I'll bet that those of you who voted yes probably can't get it any other way.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay.

There are people on this forum that are not talking at all, (those who voted "yes").

Everyone that replied with a message to this poll has expressed total disregard with the subject. How do you know that all replies tell the truth? Some of the replies could be from the VERY ONES that voted "yes." All they're doing is "fitting in" with the crowd. Sometimes, people become shocked by the truth that comes out about someone they care for (for example, "I didn't know he was a serial rapist. He seemed like a sweet guy.") Perhaps, that's not the case at all. Maybe all replies here are 100% truthful.

The bottom line is most people will not know what lies in someone's closet until it's too late. Let's face it, we ALL have a dark side. I'm not sure how fondling some girl's feet while deeply intoxicated (or asleep) falls into the category of rape. But folks here make seem like it. But I bet you guys are being a bit hypocritical when saying you're against this idea the poll represents. I KNOW there are some guys here that are against this topic, but at the same time will steal women's shoes when ever the opportunity arises (I don't mean knocking women to the ground and snatch them from her feet. Rather, I mean more like walking up to them and just taking them wothout her knowing. Like while she's sunbathing at the beach, or while she's reading a book at the local park as she is laying on her stomach on top of the grass.) Stealing is illegal, just like rape. Even though stealing is illegal, there are guys here that wouldn't see anything wrong with stealing shoes from hot women without their knowledge. So what makes THIS topic any different?

Will I steal shoes from pretty women feet? Of COURSE I will. If I ever feel confident that I won't get caught, I will go on a stealing spree (I'm not the only guy here that feels this way, so don't pretend that what I just said was wrong.) Now, would I play with a girl's feet while she's dead drunk? No. While asleep? Hell YEAH (even if the girl is NOT my girlfriend.) The difference here is that while she's drunk, she wasn't really in the right state of mind and could say I was taking advantage of her. While asleep, she is more likely to being in the right state of mind. I could've been in her house just visiting. Since I'm her friend she will allow it. She'll be in for quite a surprise when she wakes up to what she finds, but chances are A LOT more likely that she'll let it slide. I'm her friend ... it could turn into something more than just that.

But what if I don't know her AT ALL, AND she's asleep? Same thing. I'm not saying it has to be a TOTAL stranger, but someone I know somewhat, though not close enough to be considered a "friend". I don't feel that she'll cry "rape." As long as I was there from the begining, or ifI don't break into her house, then it's okay.

So, just be careful of the people you know. They might not be who you think they are. Hence, why some people are surprised that THIS many people voted "yes."

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might use the opportunity to catch a peak if she's passed out barefoot. I mean, no one would say your bad for staring at a drunk girls tits if they were hanging out for all to see.

but if you can't keep your hands off it show's a lack of self control. I'm not gonna be a pussy and admit my self control has faltered once or twice (probably because i'd also been drinking), but coping a quick feel isn't whipping out your dick.

Everyone's made an "accidental touch", stop being pussies and admit it. Everyone's quick to say drunk girls are off limits after a 7 page thread about stealing peoples shoes and "the biggest risk you ever took".

[ February 19, 2006, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: cs ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the 'similarities' and 'thin lines' you guys talk about between stealing shoes and this are rediculous, and the people who are 'pussies' are the ones who somehow think this is ok and are doing this.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GuitarDrew: Why did you even bring this topic up if you were afraid the results it would bring, or ready to start an arguement {which is what you are chomping at the bit to do anyway}?This place doesn't need to become another Mousepad, and with polls/topics like this with ill intent of starting an arguement over what you think is right or wrong REGARDLESS of what it is..is wrong in itself..I think this place needs the wheat seperated from the Chaff and if i was Wu or a moderator topics/threads like this would get you the boot {no pun intendid} from the site.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18401 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vito15473
Board Regular
Member # 9400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vito15473         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all it was was a question. apoll, get it. thats it. the person was asking for a yes or no answer. not a "comment". but now i just fell victim to being a dumarse and leaving a comment and not just an answer.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.X
Board Regular
Member # 4739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.X   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed such threads may spark controversy however I believe we are all mature enough to talk this in a polite and constructive manner.

I will not judge anyone based on their choices as clearly this matter is for you to discover and resolve within yourselves, I guess this all comes down to a question of morals, ethics, values, self control, respect and to a lesser extent fetish.
I am bound by all the above to not engage in such an activity as it will ultimately destroy the person I am.
As much as I love women's feet I feel I am more in love with a women's expressions, mannerisms, reactions, mind, etc and to observe such beauty and raw emotion is really an honor and a pleasure to take away such a thing would be to only cheat yourself and the other person involved.

If i were present in such an occasion my reaction would be (as i have done in the past) take care of the person and assure that they are OK especially if they have passed out due to an excessive amount of alcohol consumption as they may end up choking on their own vomit or cause injury to themselves... Oh and I also try to make sure that they are not taken advantage of in anyway shape or form?

Its in my view that a woman should not be treated as an object but rather as my equal but as I have said I will not stand judge over another however i will uphold my integrity.

In conclusion my answer for the poll was No.

[ February 19, 2006, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Fx3 ]

--------------------
http://footfetishaustralia.theblog.cc/

Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No. A guy should never do such a thing.
quote:
No. Even aside from the fact that I find such actions to be cowardly and morally bankrupt, I can still go one step further and add that a huge part of my enjoyment of women's feet stems directly from their active involvement and reactions to what I'm doing. Thus, a gal who is unconscious offers little or no appeal to me on any level.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. My feelings exactly. I personally feel no man should ever do this.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry [Cry] but, yes. if a girl is passed out i might smell her feet or suck a toe. but as far as putting my d*** on her feet and busting a nut or having sex with her as shes out cold, no i won't do [Mad] .

[ February 19, 2006, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: angel wood ]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Do you use this opportunately to fondle her feet?

If she did it to me first, I wouldn't mind getting even.

[ February 28, 2006, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links