Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Do You Like Your Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How Do You Like Your Feet
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting results. seems to me the ones who like 'smelly' are more outspoken, but the poll shows more like it clean.

i went with average. i don't like too big of a foot/feet. though i enjoy small feet, they're not the easiest to come by and some of the features don't get fair representation by being small. I don't like a hard scent to feet either.

I like em clean for the most part, but if you wore pumps with hose and have a scented perfume mixed in it, then i like the scent of 4 to 8 hour wear on them!!!! (granted not when you've got feet with a strong odor)

although i've gotten pickier about what i find attractive in terms of feet, i've also expanded my horizons. my woman's feet are a 9.5US. that is above average for me, but I love the way they look in hose... they're the best!!!!!!!! I have a friend of mines who has the perfect size 8 feet for no hose on them!! not so great with hose. so, i'm pickier and at the same time have a broader appreciation for the varied feet types.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the above. I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very similar if not excactly like Elzebennet's [Bow Down]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links