Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my wifes foot lover friend at work wants a pair of her socks...:) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my wifes foot lover friend at work wants a pair of her socks...:)
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I think the idea of her taking off her socks and handing them to him, hot! But on the "realitiy" front, everyone preaching caution is right as well. I'm sure if such an event did happen, both husband and wife would have to be thoroughly convinced it was ok and not going to lead to bad things with this guy.

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
he doesnt want a pair of her socks,he wants a new reason to bring up his foot fetish,the fact he wants your wife,and her feet,and this is his new way of bringing it up again.he just wants to screw your wife,he doesnt care about her socks.

personally when im with a guy and a coworker starts talking like this,i would hope the guy i am with would be pissed as hell.but if it floats your boat.........

Mona,

I think your comment and reaction is what 99.9% of the women I know would feel. Personally, I don't want any other guy drooling over my lady's feet! sure, i've got an open mind (hence my first post).. but when it comes to my lady, I feel I don't want to give the other guy a shot at my lady's heart. i doubt he'll get her, but I dont' want to deal with the potential drama.

secondly, dont' want the guy to get her socks and then fall harder for her! I konw guys drool over my lady. that is a given. Don't want them to drool more than they need to or already have.

Work... not a place for this level of cool... although if it does exist, watch that thin line between too friendly and just plain cool atmosphere.

I ahve a two co-workers I can joke about feet with. reason being, someone else broke that ice and made it a joke and folks are cool with it. so now I can at times joke about it. but only at very few windows of opportunity. I'd never ask to take a pair of anything dealing with their feet. that is over the line!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would u let him have a pair of your girls smelly wet panties or would u let her wear a thong to work then take it off at the end of the day and give it him fresh? i can't believe ur wife s even considering it id keep close tabs on her my friend

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's like giving him a naked picture of your wife to wank to. I don't know man. [Cry]
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links