Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is it About Stockings that DRIVES me NUTS..?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is it About Stockings that DRIVES me NUTS..??
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the quote of the day goes to...
Gibarian

quote:
...stockings is almost like the paint on a nice car...
Nice metaphor!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
Nice metaphor!

No doubt, I can totally appreciate that analogy too with regard to the pleasure that ornamentation affords us because my passion for nailpolish on a gal's toes almost exceeds my passion for the gal's feet themselves, so Gibarian's paint simile was right on the money!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stockings don't really do much 4 me. I'd prefer leg-warmers, although they seem to be sort of a joke to most people. I, however, think they look really sexy.

I remember seeing a set of pics somewhere featuring Daemoness wearing some leg-warmers. I guess that's all I need to say besides the fact that Dae made the damn leg-warmers look good.

That gal's got it...

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I have said before. Nylons really add to the beauty of the foot. Don't get me wrong, i like a nice set of barefeet too. But for me, the look, smell and feel of nylon clad toes drives me over the edge. [Smile]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My answere is a bit late but I fully agree with bro nylonfootsniffer!
Nylon clad toes are driving me crazy!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you bro! A woman I am seeing has to give me some feet, but she also has to wear nylons now and then.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heartbreaka
Member # 4030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heartbreaka   Email Heartbreaka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love all feet but yeah nylons or hose really do it for the foot sniffer in me.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just a guess, but I would say our love of high quality stockings is because of the way they tone out a woman's skin. I mean we can still see through the semi-opaque fabric, but it softens the looks, makes her legs look the same uniform color and certainly hides a few blemishes. The cheap ones on the other hand make their legs seem blotchy and grainy, so that is why I make the suggestion that I do.

Yesterday I was at a Subway Restraunt and this young lady was ahead of me in line. She had on a pair of tan stockings, strappy heels and an ankle bracelet, (and you all know how much I like them). Well fortunately she sat down inside the restraunt just as the wife and I were doing, so I strageically set myself up to face my wife, but her as well from across the room.

My wife never noticed me looking, nor did she, but man I saw plenty of shoe-play/ foot-play. Between the ankle bracelet, stockings and bright red toe nail polish just peeking through that fabulous semi-transparent fabric, it was a wonderful 20 minute lunch.

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links