Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a girl in my class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a girl in my class
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has shown me her feet before. she came today and i mentioned it to her. she said her foot wasn't sqeeking and that she would remind me when it starts again.she told me in the begining it swicthes on and off. so i told her about my footfetish anyway. she said "how is that", i said "i just do". she said "i think feet are ugly", i said "if their ugly then their ugly if their nice then their nice". she said "yeah, so i'll see you on friday, later". i think it went well she didn't get nasty or mad like i expected. but i don't know if she will let me touch her feet now that i had told her about my fetish [Cry]

[ March 20, 2006, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: angel wood ]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do yah think of the situation?

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ride with it. she thinks feet are ugly, but she's not knocking you. so let it ride. she's got a man, so pushing it will make things sticky. if she shows em to you, then she considers you pretty cool espiciall she thinks they're ugly. so don't sweat it, don't push it. just ride with your good fortune.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she has shown me her feet before. she came today and i mentioned it to her. she said her foot wasn't sqeeking and that she would remind me when it starts again.she told me in the begining it swicthes on and off.
You just got punk'd. Any time a woman puts a delay on something, she is taking you for a ride. So one day, her foot squeaks, and she does not show it to you. She puts off the show, and schedules it for another day. You don't see her on the scheduled day; you see her three days later. When you see her, you mention her foot squeak to her (big mistake), and she tells you it is not squeaking, therefore, there is no need to show it to you.

Many times it is best not to mention something to a girl in order to get her to bring it up.

"Women don't make sense to me" is my motto.

I've been on the losing side of the delay game a few times, and have become adept at recognizing it.

If she thinks feet are ugly, then you may as well wait until she unintentionally shows them to you.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

on friday she was suppose to show me her foot but more importantly suppose to bring me film for my photography class because i let her have my last film the other week. she told me why she was absent before i brought up the foot thing. she had got drunk with one of her girl friends and spent the night at her house and woke up at 12noon. our photography class starts at that time. i had left her a message that day on her phone telling her she was supposed to come with my film, and she said she was sorry. i don't think shes taking me for a ride [Confused] but your right i am not going to mention it to her again.

--------------------

Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typical "fr-ock teaser" in every sense.

I agree with Jediofthefeet totally in every angle and view about girls like these.

Girls having the mentality of "here, there and everywhere" shows how immature they are in certain cases. Alright she might had overslept, she couldnt come to the class, but the typical "teaser type of girl" is a 100% before you.

Let things run smoothly ... and most of all [b]do not expose yourself to things that you know they are going to be used against you":, i.e. giving 100% of yourself might be an advantage for the other side.

I wont tell you what to do ... but to my experience with similar situations like this, be careful, hold your horses a little bit every now and then, and keep some things for later sessions in the future. In this way you won't be manipulated, "fooled around" by her.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
She Devil
Board Regular
Member # 13478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for She Devil   Author's Homepage   Email She Devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm... I read what you said and being a woman I 100% agree with the fact she is using you for attention. It's like an elastic; you are holding one end and she is holding the other. You keep getting closer to her and making the elastic lose so she has room to walk away and tease you until it is tight again.

I know nothing about this girl so I will dispense my advice accordingly. My advice would be to stop coming on to her so strong. Most women will crave your attention. I assume she fits into this high percentage of women. I don't think she is taking you for a ride to hurt you. I think she is doing it because she can tease you, and get away with it and you keep coming back like a pup.

So I would say continue to be friends with her and drop the idea of you wanting to see her feet period. If you want to see and touch her feet then you'll have to work to it. She won't forget that you said her feet are nice (Believe me I was the same way in school). Stop talking about feet with her all together. Talk to her about school and stuff, and be friends but let her come to you. Because if you stop talking about it and leave it be, and stop giving her all this attention then one of these days she will come to school in sandals hoping you will notice and give her the attention she wants from you.

It's at that time you can have some eye candy... and if you play it right then maybe you can touch them. I would suggest to wait until she's sitting down. Walk up to her, slide off her sandal and say something to the effect of, 'Oh see! I knew you had sexy feet!' And then comment on 1 thing (and only 1 thing) you like the best. Something like 'Oh I love how cute your little toes are, and they are in a perfect line!'

At this time she will either let you keep touching them or pull them away and say, 'no, they're so ugly'. If she pulls away say something like 'It's too bad you think so' and leave it be. If she lets you keep touching them then continue to talk to her about whatever you can think of, but do not 'worship' her feet. If you worship them then she will probably think you are nuts.

If this works well you never know. It could (if she likes the experience and you dont come on too strong) happen again. I don't know if she or her boyfriend considers you touching her feet or sucking on them as cheating. I personally wouldn't, but then I am also very open minded that way.

Regardless if it turns out to be a one-time thing she will always remember what you said about her feet, and she will take more time on them and like them more. You never know what might happen. The most important thing is not to come on to strong, be open to her feelings, and take what she gives you without asking for more.

--------------------
until then,
She Devil

-

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

wow thanks she devil. i might be consider her best friend in the class because she talks with me the most and theirs alot of girls in our illustration class. she always comes to me. if she sees me talking with another group of kids she will walk over to where i'm at but ack like she doesn't care. she called me the godfather because i know alot of people in the school. she told me after this semester she is leaving thats only in a few weeks. but i do have her number.

--------------------

angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

any comments?

--------------------

angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

i saw her on friday we didnt bring up the footfetish. i didnt speak to her that much. when we were taking pictures on campus and she followed me a little. she tried to get my attention when she was leaving. what do yah think of that.

--------------------

angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

i saw her today and i wanted to massage her feet so bad. she drew me in class and it didnt look like me so i smacked her foot and she laughed. but when she saw me talking to another girl she came over to see what was up

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links