Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Does Foot Size Matter? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll--Does Foot Size Matter?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My answer, too. I'm surprised that not many people have chosen big feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size does not matter to me.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here in this well-reknowned college town in Southern Illinois, there are a great amount of taller women with very long & narrow feet & toes. Some are just regular tall, gawky type chix, and some are on the SIU Girls Basketball team. The ballplaying galz don't wear a lot of stylish type sandals, just regular ol' flipflops. That of which I suppose id understandable, given the sport they play.
Now the petite cuties that I do see from time to time are real gems. Not only are they gorgeous, but when Spring, Summer, and early Fall hits, those gals don't dissappoint.
While sitting in the mall food court, there's nothing more that excites me than when a beautiful, petite female wearing thong sandals embark upon either of the following:

-Cross-Legged Dangling

-Scrunching

-Wiggling their tootsies

-and my personal favorite...Tippy-toeing

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carlton94
Board Regular
Member # 11081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carlton94   Email carlton94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size doesn't really matter as long as she has nice arches and pretty toes.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet size doesnt matter to me too. As long as feet are well taken caren of I m ok with it.
The thing is that every "feet" have each own personalities according to their owner's tastes, mood, likes and dislikes.

I ll break down my preference though into two parts. The first part is about the "practical" essence. The practical essence comes to the playing around of feet. I think I dont have any special preference whether they are small, tiny feet or big, masculine-like feet. As long as they "deliver" the juice out of me.. it means that these feet are capable of everything [Smile]

The second part goes to the viewing pleasure: I think here, though, I prefer bigger female feet (above 40 EU show size). The reason is that they stand out well in the streets, show better sole expositions while walking and flexibility.
Seeing bigger female feet than normal is arousing me mostly than an average type.

All in all, smaller feet for my mouth and bigger feet for my eyes! [Smile]

That's my view anyway!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
She Devil
Board Regular
Member # 13478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for She Devil   Author's Homepage   Email She Devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like medium to small dainty feet best, but sometimes larger feet are sexy too. It all depends on the foot. Very high arches is a must for me though, as I find that soooo sexy! I also like when the toes are in a straight line. It bothers me when the second toe is way larger then the big toe. A little longer is ok, but not when it sticks out like a sore thumb.

--------------------
until then,
She Devil

-

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BIG AND WIDE ALL THE WAY!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
BIG AND WIDE ALL THE WAY!!!

Small and wide the rest of the way!!! hehe Between TSII and myself, we've got the extremes covered.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal preference is for small to medium sized feet (i.e. size 5-8 US). However, that has never stopped me from enjoying the peds of ladies with larger feet than that. I know a few women who have size 8 1/2 feet and up to 10 US that are very capable of "delivering the juice", as Gimme so aptly put it, and I've enjoyed some of the feet of these women on more than one occasion.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size doesn't really matter. But I do have limits, not specific ones but there is a too big. After a certain point it turns from sexy to "damn that's huge"

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the size doesn't matter,the looks is where it is at.If their pretty feet,from small to large it's all good.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bigger, the better! [Thumbs Up]

I could sit here and tell everyone that I don't have a preference--but I'd be lying. For a long time, I actually believed it! Since then, I've discovered that I'm attracted to women with long legs & long toes. [Mmm] Bottom line...most women who have larger feet generally have longer toes.

We all have our preferences, be it big or small.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey man, gives us more options. i couldn't vote because my answer is yes but, i don't like them small, and i don't like the third obtion " the bigger the better either. i like them somewhat big but, not giant either.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vernon
Board Regular
Member # 12722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vernon   Email Vernon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me the bigger the foot the better. Mainly because it's more to work with and I also have a giantess fetish. And I bet most of you do and don't even realise it. Thats how it was for me.

--------------------
Hey

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any size really doesn't matter to me as long as they are well kept. Although longer feet and long toes really really tickle my fancy (no pun intended there!)

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links