Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It's Like Magic (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's Like Magic
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend and i are fighting right now and she is punishing me by not painting her toes....TOES MUST BE PAINTED.. i dont care if the color sucks...they must be painted

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lover_of_feet11:
-Polish can almost express a womans sexuality for them.

-I'm not very partial toward short, sawed-off looking toenails. Toenails are equivalent to what icing is to a wedding cake.

I guess I have somewhat of a composite view, heavily influenced by both of loveroffeet11's two comments.

One critical aspect of my definition of "nice looking" is the toenails- even more specifically the big toe. I'm not really sure I can describe the specifics other than I like the big toe to match the other toes, whether they are rounded or square. (BTW- That's the only thing that keeps my wife's feet from being perfect in my eyes. Her big toenail is very rounded, where her other toes are squarer). The only thing I strongly detest though is really long toenails- I prefere them trimmed.

So I can easily enjoy and be excited by nice-looking feet without polish. But when they add polish it's like Emeril "kickin' it up a notch- bam!" To me it shows a sexual confidence and desire to show off her feet to others, "catch other people's eyes", which is very exciting.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links