Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for Ben about footgirl prioritys (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Question for Ben about footgirl prioritys
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys thanks for sticking up for me!

Ben listen to these smart guys you SHOULD show favortism! So Wrinklesguy you know Shari's that's kewl. We go there for breakfast sometimes. Comfy booths, not too bright & cheap food with full plates.

~Malory

[ March 29, 2006, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yah I forgot to say I 'manipulated' Ben into 'dragging' me down to Portland again it was lots of fun. Eggs & sausages for breakfast at Hawthorne, Ben met a new footgirl, coffee with Liana & of course, Burgerville USA.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Good GRIEF, look at those two avatars. Good GRIEF those are gorgeous!

I think she (Malory) manipulated me into dragging her down to Portland with me tomorrow morning. Go figure.

Ya got that right, Ben! Malory is gorgeous!!

I'd let her manipulate me also.
She is so cute and she seems so sweet! [Kiss]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ilikesoftpeds -

No arguments here on any of those points! On top of all that, she's got some pretty serious feet as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ben i wish i was u... ive never said that before.. not even about tommy lee!!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben's a great mate, and a wonderful giver of things for us "saps" (i love that old Yank saying!), but hey, Malory, slap his face and come to Oz, babe.

We'll take some photos that'll knock every one's socks off.

And, no, i dont mean Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background, or koalas sniffing about.

But, er, if thats what you want. You got it!

But i do like Ben, too. And...

...I'm keeping outta this one. (twiddles thumbs and whistles)

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello d-wreck -

I am honored by those words. In truth though, I'm an average man who has had more than his fair share of dumb luck (sometimes a lot less than average). A lot of luck, timing and odd coincidence. More dumb luck than anybody I know.

That's what I attribute everything to and it's because of that, I worry sometimes about things slipping away. Where will that next footgirl come from? Will Victoria want to stay with us or will she lose interest? How much longer before Kirsten leaves? What will I do if I wake up one morning and it's all gone?

Thank you d-wreck. If you ever make it out to Seattle, the first cup of coffee is on me.

[ March 30, 2006, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Ben's a great mate, and a wonderful giver of things for us "saps" (i love that old Yank saying!), but hey, Malory, slap his face and come to Oz, babe.

We'll take some photos that'll knock every one's socks off.

And, no, i dont mean Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background, or koalas sniffing about.

But, er, if thats what you want. You got it!

But i do like Ben, too. And...

...I'm keeping outta this one. (twiddles thumbs and whistles)

Hello Craigy Boy -

Be careful there, Malory doesn't need a lot of encouragement to slap me silly these days. If you must take sides in this, my side would certainly be the one to take ... but judging by your avatar, that probably would not be the case.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Summer:
hey Mal those new pictures are SOOOOO pretty! i luvs ya girl, hope you had a real nice time in portland.

from summer

Hey sweet girl!

Yah I had a great time in Portland. We went & got Liana after breakfast then Ben took us to Tigard & Lake Oswego. Dropped us off so we could have some girl fun. Then he goes & meets a new footgirl so we all went to late lunch together. Stanford's, yum!

We went to Rose Quarter & then to Yola's for coffees all around then grabbed plenty of Burgerville stuff on the trip back. Halibut fish & chips, burgers. Fell asleep almost all the way back, felt great. So you need to come next time, luv. I'll treat for everything.

~Malory

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice avatar Summer!! Loll Ben you are the king

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanlucas
Loyal Member
Member # 3492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanlucas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Malory,you can manipulate me anytime lol grrrr [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by sanlucas:
Oh Malory,you can manipulate me anytime lol grrrr [Fingers Crossed]

Ben's a fink for using the word manipulate. Makes me sound like a dragon lady or something. Lol

~Malory

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me "Manip" and you can be my Ulater.

[Smile]

*yeah that one won't be making TV anytime soon*.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey thats witty! See "Ulater".

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey Ben,

I wanna get drunk with you!

~Malory

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links