Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Malory In A Foot Video (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Malory In A Foot Video
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Goddess Malory. I got the 2nd dvd with the socks WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! Put me in heaven and I'm still there. Now I know why those guys at the golf course stoled your socks that day. You smell GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! This just made my year. The dvd is also greeeeeeeeeeat just like I said before. THANK YOU THANK YOU Malory and THANK YOU Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pac I orderd the video and socks as well. I cant wait to get them I just hope they are as good as what you recieved. I would like to thank Malory for being willing to do a video and let people get a smell of those sexy feet.
Thanks Malory and Ben for doing this.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi zeeman! They sent yours yesterday & they came straight off my feet & into the package. They won't be as fresh as pacfootluvers tho cause he got his right away & yours will be like 3 days or so. Plus I only got to wear them for like 2 or 3 hours. We just finished bowling so they were a little damp when we packed them up for mailing.

Wish you lived closer & could get them as fresh as pactfootluver & those sock thief guys at the golf course.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PacFootLuver... You mean to tell me you're still ALIVE after sniffing Malory's socks?

Wow.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi metaldaze you are so sweet! Listen to this guy Ben he's SMART! Thanks so much for the great compliments & I hope you love this video.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi Fiasco, well I hope he's alive cause I plan to see him at a foot party someday. It's funny how socks seem to lose so much in just a day or so but in his case they were hand delivered by Support at a cybershop in Seattle or Tacoma. So I guess they might've knocked him out (haha).

~Malory

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. I hate it when the aroma starts to disappear! Fancy sent me a pair that she wore to the gym every day for a week, and I resealed them in their little plastic baggy after each use, but even they lost some potency after a couple of weeks. I guess I was inhaling a bit too much! (embarrassed)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory,
I recieved the video and socks. The video was great, Your feet look outstanding. I wish I could have a chance to meet you and smell them in person. The socks are nice but not very much scent to them. I wish you could have worn them for a full day. Maybe we can work something out so I can get a very well worn pair of them.
Hope to hear fro you soon.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello zeeman -

I think it's great, the video arrived so soon! The thing I love most about it is being able to hear her voice, see her mannerisms and fully realize how CUTE she is - as opposed to just being beautiful.

Socks - that's always hard to do at long distance and without being able to wear them for days on end; which of course, takes a LOT of time and is probably why girls who specialize in that charge so much for them.

Thank you for ordering this video, we really appreciate it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey zeeman thanks! I can't believe you got it so fast!

~Malory

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Malory -

We are logged in at the same time! Good morning Beautiful.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links