Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long or Short toe neails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Long or Short toe neails
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
LOL. thank you bro. i really didn't know how to.

LOL, no problem. When in doubt, you could always just use the little instant graemlin for puking ( [Puke] ), which is basically the universal pictorial equivalent of "disgusting".

hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anybody ever noticed the difference in toenail length when it comes to ethnicity and age of the feet? as a dude whos played with or worshipped almost every different kind of feet there is, ive really noticed that black women (usually of any age, but mostly over 21) tend to keep their toenails longer. On older asian women i mostly see long toenails, but the younger girls keep them a little shorter. Latinas, it can be either way. White women, almost like black women, the older i see it seems the longer there toenails will be. Some white teachers ive had when they would wear open toe heels i was very surprised and seen some nice full long toenails, i wondered if they had a man with a foot fetish at home. But with younger white girls, i noticed they like to go crazy with the clipper someone mentioned before, and they like it like that.

I have a little story to kind of prove my theory a little bit too (i guess, lol). My girlfriend who keeps her toenails kinda long for me since i like them like that, she tried this new nail salon out in the suburbs where most of the population is middle class white. They took her toenails down SOO short, it wasnt even funny. They were so short that afterwards, i didnt even wanna look at them, sad. Where she usually goes, right down the street from her, they seem to do her toenails perfect length without her having to say anything. I was guessing because maybe they automatically did that because it could be the local preference since i know most of the customers there are teenage white girls.

When it comes to black women i've known it seems they also tend to have larger toenail beds in general than other women. Ive noticed this for asian womens fingernails too. I guess all these observations are pointless but its still kinda interesting. This might be why most of the time i can look at a girl's feet without knowing her ethnic background and guess right away. I can tell you the difference between a filipino woman's toes and a chinese girl's toes in a second. haha

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That hasn't been the case at all as far as my observations go.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lost my comment to Jack [Cry]

what it was.... i've noticed that instead of ethnicity being the determinant, economic status played more a roll... but i'm not an expert here.

to me, the 'wealtheir' the person.. the likelier it the nails were well done, but not trendy and were of 'perfect' length for the individual. the other way on the scale, the decor was more trendy, more elaborate, likelier to have longer nails.

of course, within each subset of grouping each person does their thing!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ i completely agree with your last sentence. its never always one clean cut way of course for every woman of a certain age group or ethnic background (that goes for EVERYTHING though, its never all, but just some), but some trends within them are easy to notice. There could be so many more variables that play into it, but im just one of them people that believe that everything happens for a reason and people do things for a reason. i dont know why it interests me so much but i could talk all day about toenails, thats the most important thing to me when it comes to feet, no doubt about it.

fiasco, not being 'smart' or anything at all, but im very curious to know what your observations were (like i said this type of thing really interests me).

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em short nothing sexier
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be short toenails - Long toenails just scrape and irritate your mouth when you suck on those toes. As for nail polish, any cool colour will do but my fave is nails which are just long enough to get a nice French pedicure on them. Soo hot & turns me on every time. But although I love pics of toes with polished nails, I don't suck toes if they aren't polishless.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

^ i know what you mean. sometimes my girls toes hurt me accidently, but its so worth it and the pain actually turns me on a little because then i know they are long enough. lol.
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me the length of the toenails and the toenail bed, especially the big toes is very important!!! The definitiion of "Long" or "Short" is totally relative to one's percetion or interpetation. To me these models have perfect length toenails.
Gigi
Janet Mason
Nikki (Angel Kissed Feet)
Raven (Foot Man's Dream- I think)
Just to name a few...

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like them so short that they look stubby.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

aerodrew, great taste!
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its long toenails for me ..the wife grows hers for me
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfootluv
Board Regular
Member # 12906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfootluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico's post says it all- I agree with the length he proposes- My favorite nail color is red.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate nice, full toenails that are semi-long. I don't care for short, stubly ones.

ONe thing that aggrivates me is when women cuts their toenails so low, to the point where if it isn't for polish, you wouldn't know her toenails exist.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

^ i know exactly how you feel. that has to be my number 1 all time pet peeve. so disgusting
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links