Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Hot for Barefoot Teacher! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Hot for Barefoot Teacher!
LegsFeetLover
Loyal Member
Member # 13600

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LegsFeetLover   Email LegsFeetLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day, when I was much younger, my English teacher was talking to me after class. The door was shut and she looked quite exhausted. She was about 25 and always wore short, tight mini skirts or mini dresses, to show off her gorgeous, sexy legs. On this particular day, she kept crossing and uncrossing her smooth and bare gams. My eyes did not leave her long, polished toes and she took off her shoes and started to massage her feet. All the while she was talking about my 'King Lear' paper and my head was spinning and I could concentrate and all I could think about was the musky odor from her feet and the lusciousness of her toes.
She wondered why my mind seemed so far off. But, I knew why and this occasion was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me, feet wise.
I guess that is how my fascination with feet and obsession with legs all started.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked answer 1,wish I could have picked answer 2 also,because I remember days when the teacher would wear a lose top,and alot of us would go to her desk and get her to look at some thing and then look down her shirt.Had several with nice looking feet too.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, if i could touch the feet of the teacher im thinking of... well... if i was even able to touch them i would go all the way. ALL THE WAY and you know what that means in terms of feet. [Wink]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM...
that was an excellent story about the language teacher...that must have been one hell of an experience!

I used to have a Spanish teacher in HS who was in her early to mid 40's and she would most of the time wear skirts with pantyhose and heels. During lessons she would dip and dangle out of them and I would get so distracted by looking at them. I always loved the shoeplay and always looked forward to my Spanish classes.
One time my friend and I went for extra help at the end of the school day and she had removed her high heels and was walking around barefoot! If my friend had not been there with me I may have offered her a foot massage. Too bad [Cry]

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it was me, I'd have made a comment to her of some kind like, "Uncomfortable shoes?"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have actually got to kiss my teachers feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in college, i had a math teacher who would always show off her heel and soles in her mules by standing on her tippy-toes. id always sit closer in my seat to get the full view. i would think about while she spoke what id do with her feet if she werent my teacher

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always sat in the front desk to the side, seeing a side view of the teacher and therefore never missing any foot action. There was plenty of it . My reaction was to look and enjoy, and try to get closer to have a better shot at the soles
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The proper response is automatic and involuntary. Stare while unsuccessfully trying to appear that your not staring. Perform this response repetitively until your grades suffer irrepairable damage. The best you can hope for is that the teacher will reassign you a seat at the front of the class to enhance your attention span. This will not help your grade, but you'll get a happy face in the attention record box.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links