Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » normal? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: normal?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tom C.:
I jerk off in the shower so much that I get a hard-on everytime it starts to rain.

LOL... You must keep the whole damn Drāno company in business, Tom!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tom C.:
I jerk off in the shower so much that I get a hard-on everytime it starts to rain. We're men. This is what we do.

[Cheers]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that every woman has there own opinions on this subject. That being said first...

I think that masterbation is perfectly normal. Men need to be stimulated visually. Women need to be stimulated emotionally and physically. I see masterbation as a quick release for guys. They get the "release" without the emotional garb. I applaud masterbating! If I don't feel like "it", then who am I to tell you that you can't feel like
"it" either? Or vise versa?
That's my opinion.
But... if your gf/wife feels threatened by your masterbating, then for goodness sakes don't tell her!! And don't get "caught" !!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unfortunately my wife wants to be the only one who satisfies me and gets very hurt if she knows (she's caught me twice) that I masturbate.
I was in the same situation when I was married feetluvr. I never quite understood where the hurt come from...I mean, what's the alternative? Cheating? The way I figure, my ex should've been happy that I would resort to wanking instead of cheating when she wasn't in the mood. Eventually she relented...I kinda'...well...lied and said I was thinking of her when I did it, so she backed off. I don't feel guilty for lying to her now, but at the time it kinda' bothered me...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old-fashioned lover boy
Board Regular
Member # 11486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old-fashioned lover boy   Email old-fashioned lover boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say that you masturbate on the days you're not with her, but when you do it, you ain't dreaming of having sex with her, and ain't trying to imagine her body, but surfing adult sites - am I right?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually...but I do think of her feet sometimes and when I am with her, I get hard real easy, but when I mb, I sometimes have to manually get it hard.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masturbating is perfectly normal behavior. If your girl has problems with this then she's a neurotic and needs to go find a shrink who loves a challenge or she's a major control freak.

If you feel guilty, why? You're not actually cheating on her, you're only releasing pent up sexual energy. All guys have these same impulses how you act on them is up to you. If all you do is masturbate fine. But if you get started on pets buddy, Get help.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all the women I know, including myself, I've never heard of a woman having a problem with her boyfriend masturbating. Like popsicletoes, I encourage it! Masturbating is almost like sexually exercising. When you are with your gf, you'll be able to perform better by having more control, stamina & might be able to go for a second round. [Smile]

I think it's crazy to expect a man (or a woman, for that matter) to get romantically involved & then become to blind to all other people. Having fantasies about other women isn't something to be ashamed of. ACTING on those fantasies is where the trouble starts.

I should also mention that there's a difference between noticing a beautiful model or actress & rubbing your girlfriend's nose in it. If she has self-confidence, she'll be able to compliment another woman's beauty, but your answer should always be "not as beautiful as you though!"

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the replys. And no, its not an issue with my girlfriend, I even asked her if she masturbated once, and she said of course, I'm only human and if it feels good...Funny thing is having sex with her makes me even hornier. The first time we did it, I did'nt finish, now its not uncommon for me to do it twice each time we do it (this is the first girl I've ever done that with and I'm kind of proud of it since I just turned 36).
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree,it's perfectly normal,you should just respect the two conditions pointed out by Calico Jack.

There might be a sort of "trick" too,but it does not work on anyone.
When you are masturbating starting from a pic or a video you could concentrate on gradually let the image in that pic or video fade and be replaced by the corrispondent image of your girl.
I don't know if i wrote it clearly so I'll try to be clearer with an example.

Example: You are watching a pic of a girl spreading her toes and smiling at you. When you feel close to explode try to think of your girlfriend in the same exact position of that model,shut you eyes for a second and imagine your girl at her place.Then let it go.

If you can keep a strong enough control to apply this trick and IF that works on you (which of course is HIGHLY subjective),you might even find out that you girl's feet look more attractive the next time you see them.It's like you have subconsciously converted the appeal for that foot model's feet into appeal for your girl'sfeet.

This has his pro and con of course.

PRO: if you feel a "sense of guilt" when you shoot your load thinking of another girl,then it gets totally (or almost so) erased.

CON: you might not fully enjoy your masturbating experience. Maybe variety,thinking of other girls is one of the aspect of this that you like the most,and this could be lost.Or maybe you might not like it because is not a completely istinctive experience anymore.

However, I once started to apply this when I had you same "guiltiness sense" problem and it worked for me.
And I can say that after a quite short time I was also able to switch back to the "normal",usual,not "guided" masturbation without feeling ANY sense of guilt anymore.
I reckon that if i would not succeed at this in a short time maybe masturbation would have lost his fun,and that is a risk too,isnt' it?

I can't assure it will work,but if you feel VERY guilty this MIGHT help.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WANKING IS NORMAL I DO IT MOST DAYS
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links