Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I REALLY need a G/F...anyone else Feel My Pain..? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I REALLY need a G/F...anyone else Feel My Pain..?
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had another bad dream last night.

I dreamed I was having sex with Charlotte York from "Sex in the City".

First, it was Alexis Bledel from "The Gilmore Girls", and not this???!!!

How did it happen? I shunned the show, after one nonsensical episode too much, but paused upon it Saturday night. Charlotte was having a property battle with her mother-in-law before I changed the channel.

Mind you, I find Kim Cattrall's and her character as the hottest on that show. Yet I dreamed about Kristin Davis's character, whom even on the shoe and foot fetish episode, she did not do it for me.

In the words of one of the clients on the WB show "Love, Inc.", "Need love now!"

[Laugh]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I had another bad dream last night.

I dreamed I was having sex with Charlotte York from "Sex in the City".

Having sex with Kristin Davis is a bad dream for you? Damn man, I'd love to see what your good dreams are like some time! [Big Grin]

Incidentally I agree with you about Kim Cattrall being the hottest one on that show, but Kristin's my 2nd favorite and aside from being a remarkably pretty gal also happens to have one of the finest pairs of feet in Hollywood these days IMHO. Foot action with the two of those gals together would be a wet dream come true for me!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you guys just need to stop falling asleep with the TV on! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe
Board Regular
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe   Email joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its depressing being single and seeing all the feet in the metro and at work and not getting any. i'm no calico jack that gets many women. its difficult for the average looking skinny guys. lol I know everyone says to be confident but that simple doesn't work if the girl isn't attracted to you physically.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<"Along with Wrinklesguy, I have six years of solitude under my belt with no end in sight. Every day I lament and hate the fact that I'm never going to get laid ever again. I've done everything I can. I've changed into every person including the real me I can think of. I've ditched the drama and baggage, embraced life with an overwhelming confidence and renewed sense of personal identity. Nothing. No one will even give me a chance. I'm good-looking. I'm a good guy. I'm perfect boyfriend material.

But they won't even give me a chance">>

This is what I wrote LAST WEEK. My, how things change.

My friends, last Saturday I went to a birthday party. I wore my usual clothes, instead of trying to look sexy because, I thought, What's the point? In walks a tall blonde hottie with bare feet in jeans, wearing light green nail polish and open-toed heels. We chatted outside, where she took off her shoes and wiggled her toes in the grass. Yummy! And, while chatting with her and her equally sexy, but spoken for, friend, I was in FULL FORCE. I was the most charming son of a bitch I've ever been in my life.

Thank God my friend was so drunk he wouldn't let me leave the house without her phone number. I was too nervous, he dragged me back and got me her number. I watched, feeling, How can a chick so beautiful give ME her number? She didn't look even remotely interested.

I don't want to play games with her so I called her this evening, two days later. I was expecting a simple and quick rejection, but I got an enthusiastic hello and, before even I know what's going on, she suggests we get together for a drink Wedsnday night. Or coffee. Whatever.

The point is, even if nothing happens with this one, I will not feel bad enough to write something like last week's blurb for quite a while.

Guys, this is not a fluke. This actually happened to me and... maybe next weekend, it will be your turn. This chick is beautiful and smart and really cool, not your average Jo Fat-Hips Bunion-Feet.

REMEMBER THIS STORY the next time you are at a birthday party or hanging with your work buddies at a bar.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I think you guys just need to stop falling asleep with the TV on!

That's one of the ironies though because even though I love those two gals passionately, I still can't bring myself to ever watch that damn show. I usually just watch Seinfeld at 11 and then just turn the TV off for the night after it's over.

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
i'm no calico jack that gets many women. its difficult for the average looking skinny guys.

Hey, I'm skinny! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links