Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Types of chicks that do foot stuff? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Types of chicks that do foot stuff?
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just a part of the body, the foot is. I love womens feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remembered a whole other aspect to this on the way home today.

What about:
--Chicks who wear toe rings? More likely than average to let a guy they like lick their feet?
--Chicks with piercings?
--Chicks who get regular pedicures?
--Chicks who often wear sexy shoes?
--Chicks who wear boots every chance they get - less likely? My wife wears hiking boots, so I'm not saying never, but maybe fewer out of 100 than 100 flip flop fans?
--Chicks who hate to wear shoes at all?
--Chicks who wear Birkenstocks? (Are willing to wear the ugliest shoes on Earth so that their feet feel good)

You are my people, you know what I'm getting at. Women make a statement with their feet. A fashion statement, not a sex statement. But obviously, sex and fashion are not completely different. Are they also saying something else? At all? Even a little? Am I *completely* insane? [Hint: yes]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl never really knew to much about feet and how great hers are till we got together, now she is forcing them down my throat, even out of is nowhere when we are just watching t.v. i think if a girl likes it she will indulge, but alot of girls dont know they like it until one us us shows them!!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as all the fashion statements go, I would say that it, again, depends on the girl in question. I'm sure there are some girls who intentionally wear shoes/boots with the purpose of hiding their feet so that no one can see them. There are others, however, who wear boots because they like the way they look, they're comfortable in them, etc.. There are also those who pedicure their feet, show them off in flip-flips, open toed sandals, etc. and still hate their feet, but wear those types of footwear because it's what's in fashion. I know a woman who rarely wears any open toed shoes and doesn't really show off her feet all that much. However, she knows all about my fetish and we've had several foot encounters together and she really likes it. Although there may be a few girls who will wear certain shoes to show off or cover up their feet, their reasons behind them doing so are probably not because they are aware of us foot fetishists.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HMMM, I must say you'd be surprised at who does foot stuff. My most memorable and most fetish minded woman I was ever in a relationship with was soemoen who taught Catholic bible school to kids! Two were nurses, another worked at the post office just to name a few. None really had any outward signs that would make you think they were into feet.The catholic teacher also wore nylons every day and turned out she was aware of nylon/foot fetish since her ex had a huge fetish for pantyhose and feet, but otherwise, no outward signs.
At the same time I have met chicks who wear toe rings, etc,. and wouldn't let you near there feet. Go figure. Can't usually tell by looking.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked with a Persian girl. She had a conservative look and attitude, had the asian charm but combined it to the Pharsee beauty, did not wear anything exceptional for her feet although they were gorgeous and just the type I like. A couple of thongs, sandals and sophisticated pedicures got me thinking, but nothing was special because in the South that is the norm. Texas chicks rule the foot planet.

In any case, once I got to know her more closely, she enjoyed all foot fetish actions, including spanking her feet, tickling, and the mainstream stuff like toe sucking and kissing. Now that I moved out of the South, I miss her so much, yet I would have never thought that she would be open to such a relation, let along enjoy the fetish.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links