Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What kind of sandels do you like on women's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What kind of sandels do you like on women's feet?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as it's not flip-flops... not very picky!!! some sandals have too many straps for the type of foot and that can be destracting.. otherwise... it's all good

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Calico Jack - Would the Vogue 39 style (go to the bottom of the page, 3rd to last shoe) on this website be what you mean

Oh yes MissMcKenzie, those more than qualify!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a no brainer for me, it`s mules. mules are sexiest woman`s shoes on the market

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
none,just kidding,I like seeing any thing that show's most of the foot,like flip flop's and strapy sandles,and those clear high heels,to where the foot is visible.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btba74
Board Regular
Member # 46385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for btba74   Author's Homepage   Email btba74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slingback thongs, toe-loop thongs and flip flops.
These kind of sandals are the best for showing off all her toes. I don't like peep toe shoes at all.

--------------------
MDJ

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What made you dig up a 7 year old thread?
I still like open toed high heel strappy sandals best btw.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like anything with a fake leather plastic type insole that will make the soles sweat, so she'll probably fidget about with her feet a lot. Also any sandal that lets the foot move about as much as possible, such as flip flops or toe loop mules.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.shefinds.com/files/2012/05/LAUREN-by-Ralph-Lauren-Alexa-Black-Sandals.jpg

http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/31/14316338_121110003000.jpg

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m5hoSKmQdXpcF6B40LTz01Q.jpg

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops, flat thong sandals (T-bar or V-bar, with the ankle strap), and toe ring sandals.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops and gladiator sandals for me!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links