Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More of a bad name for us... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More of a bad name for us...
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i think as far as the sleepy feet/shoe-jerking crowd goes, no consent means sexual misconduct, learn some self control

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another one:

LITTLE HAVANA
Fondness for feet leads to jail
Police nabbed a man they say has been stalking women in Little Havana by breaking into their homes -- and fondling their feet.
BY DEBBIE CENZIPER

Police say Gilmer Felipe Morales is a felon with a foot fetish.

They say the 22-year-old man prowled the neighborhoods of the Little Havana area at night, broke into homes and crawled into beds beside sleeping women -- caressing their feet and legs until they woke up and chased him away.

On Friday, Morales was behind bars after being arrested and charged with five counts of burglary and one count of sexual assault.

More charges are likely, said police, who have linked forensic evidence to Morales in at least 11 separate incidents. They say he could be connected to as many as 35 burglaries. The victims range in age from their mid-20s to mid-60s.

Morales typically entered homes through windows and, on one occasion, scaled an outdoor drain pipe, top Miami police officials said Friday at a news conference to announce the arrest.

''He had some serious problem with breaking into houses and terrorizing women,'' Miami police Lt. John Buhrmaster said.

Said Miami Police Chief John Timoney: ``It was almost like [he had] a foot fetish, rubbing the feet and the lower extremities.''

Morales was being held in the Dade County Jail. A bond hearing is scheduled for this morning.

Police say Morales has no prior criminal record and illegally migrated to the United States from his native Honduras two years ago through Texas before eventually settling in Little Havana.

He earned a living repairing tires.

The events leading up to his arrest began earlier this year when police began tracking a series of odd burglaries in Miami's Flagami neighborhood, south of Miami International Airport.

Early on, police suspected they were dealing with a possible peeping Tom. But the reports of crime grew more serious, with victims telling police they had woken up to find a man in their beds. One woman said she found a man touching himself.

None of the victims reported being raped.

Police enlisted the help of a profiler from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to help identify a suspect.

That profile and the good instincts of Miami police crime-scene technician Ralph Garcia helped investigators nab Morales, police said.

Garcia was working at an unrelated crime scene in Little Havana earlier this week when he heard a dog barking and saw a man scampering through a gate of a nearby house.

The man fit the description of the serial burglar sought by police. The man got into a car, and Garcia confronted him. While radioing for backup, the man fled on foot.

Police, however, lifted fingerprints and ran the car's tags, quickly determining that Morales was the driver. On Thursday, after setting up surveillance, they picked him up on Southwest Eighth and 49th Streets.

''When I saw him,'' Garcia said, ``I knew it was him. . . . He was more shocked than I was.''

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i think loves licking feet member # 12096
cause look at this he posted

date 2/16/06 ""90% of the time , the shoes I cum in belong to females I don't know ....
I've 'borrowed' shoes at the movies , library ,bars , & from neighbors porches .
I always try to wait around to watch them slip on their shoes to see the reaction .

the results are mind blowing !!! ""

this guy is sick he might have done it i whouldnt be surprised

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so this guy fucked a shoe ?

if inanimate objects could press rape charges all those dildos and plastic pussies out there would jam up the courts forever !

seriously , its a dumb thing to do if you do it in public and dont clean up your mess - but its a victimless crime.

noBODY was hurt here someTHING was !

i dont expect anyone to agree with me - but for christ sake !!!

people getting raped MATTERS shoes getting fucked doesnt !
[Thud]

[ May 14, 2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: tom ]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:

if inanimate objects could press rape charges all those dildos and plastic pussies out there would jam up the courts forever !

seriously , its a dumb thing to do if you do it in public and dont clean up your mess - but its a victimless crime.

[Thud]

Your logic is seriously flawed.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:

[Thud]

I think she deserves the right to decide whether or not she wants somebody to whack off in her shoes. The shoes are her property and ergo there is a victim. The people using dildos and plastic pussies own them themselves. Whatever they do to their own property is their business. But the shoes are her property. How would you feel if somebody came and sprayed grafitti allover your house?

By your logic it's a victimless crime but I know perfectly well you'd be pissin' vinegar with the police if that happened.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice call RPM
it just shows these people should be able to control there sexual urges

Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
There are actually TONS of members who do such acts. It angers me, really... there are an army of guys who have admitted to committing such acts...but then go on an uproar when a news article gets posted.

Even as one who did this (only twice fortunately) I agree with you (and have not gone into an uproar when these articles are posted) It is wrong and I have felt great remorse over doing this over the years. Essentially it's no different than any other destruction of property situation.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's not consensual it's no fun at all.
That is the rule i always follow (and i think everyone should do the same honestly).

Just think about it: how could a girl feel when she finds her shoes full of a stranger's cum?
Kinda annoying,isn't it? [Confused]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i think as far as the sleepy feet/shoe-jerking crowd goes, no consent means sexual misconduct, learn some self control

--------------------
Exactly, Guitar.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy691
Board Regular
Member # 14486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy691   Email footboy691   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I got banned from another forum for giving my opinion on subjects like this. I hope freedom of speech still exists in this world!

Anyway, women cannot possibly psychologically understand what goes through a young male's brain when his testosterone is peaking in his teens to early 20s. The sheer craziness that ensues can be likened to the monthly hormonal disturbances that women go though, which can radically affect their behaviour and make them do stupid things. And yes, if this guy got caught doing this then he was definitely STUPID! But a criminal ? IMO, certainly not. Masturbating into a girl's shoe and not even touching her body at all CANNOT IMO be even remotely seen as rape. If our society has become that hardcore in it's perception of sexual violation then we males might as well blow our brains out and get it over with. The fact that the guy is even masturbating into her shoe to begin with is because the society has repressed his natural sexuality so much that he had no recourse but to become a pathetic fetishist. At least he never tried to "touch" the girl, he just went for her shoe. He should be forced to buy her any new pair of shoes she wants (no matter how expensive), not prosecuted as a sex offender IMO.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,hence I can say the same thing: you cannot possibly psychologically understand what goes through a young female's brain when she finds her shoes filled with a PERFECT STRANGER's cum when that was NOT CONSENSUAL and NOT ASKED.

Now,that guy did not rape her,for sure,but the fact that he has his testosterone peeking does NOT give him the right to BOTHER that girl.Have a testosterone problem?Go into the toilet and beat off,but DON'T BOTHER any girl,who has the SACRED RIGHT to be left in peace!
And YES,that is sexual harassement IMO,and I think you would think the same if that girl was your girlfriend,your sister or any girl/woman you care about.
The shoes are the SMALLEST damage in this story: the real damage is the psychological one that the girl receives from this UNDESIRED attention.

We all know that often society represses sexuality,but that can't justify ANY action like that one.It's too easy molesting someone and then say "it's not my fault,it's the society we live in that is sick".

I'm all about freedom of thought,speech,action,but not when this freedom becomes a serious damage to someone.You have the right to be free,but you do NOT have the right to use your own freedom to limitate someone else's one.That girl could not decide,and that is not acceptable.

--------------------

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry , but its property damage at the worst.

to equate such an act with rape is totally retarded.

and so far as logic goes , really dont make me laugh !

they guy was a jerk to do what he did - but i dont think that should mean that he becomes listed by the police as a sex offender.

people matter - things dont - hows that for logic !

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

quote:
Originally posted by Civis Romanus Sum:
Now,that guy did not rape her,for sure,

Rape? Did you read well?
If you refer to "sexual harassement" it's a bit different from "rape",isn't it?
So before lacking of respect implicitly calling people "retarded" you should first read what they type.

It's kinda different to have a shoe simply damaged and to have it full of cum,for cumming is a sexual act, and unauthorized sexual acts are molests.
But anyway,since things don't matter I guess you won't be pissed off if your girlfriend (your sister or whoever you care about) gets her shoe stolen and filled with cum by a stranger in a similar situation.I mean it's just property damage. [Roll Eyes]

Did I guess right?

If I didn't you are completely contradicting yourself (as far as logic goes).

If you don't really care about having a person you love molested in such a way please keep in mind that someone DOES (I actually think that almost everyone does) and respect other people's ideas (and I don't think that is hard doing this without disrespecting anyone).

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Civis Romanus Sum:
If it's not consensual it's no fun at all.

That's absolutely true for the girl, but not necessarily for the guy. Again, as one who's done it, the two times I did it were an adrenaline and sexual rush more powerful than I've ever experienced. Adrenaline because of the risk of being caught, and sexual because, like rape, it's a power and control issue, not one of sex. (I believe). You were taking something personal that belonged to them and having fun with it. In your mind it gives you a "connection" to them.

quote:
Now,that guy did not rape her,for sure,but the fact that he has his testosterone peeking does NOT give him the right to BOTHER that girl.The shoes are the SMALLEST damage in this story: the real damage is the psychological one that the girl receives from this UNDESIRED attention.

Absolutely true. Number one we're damaging something that belongs to her, but most importantly we're causing psychological distress.

quote:
We all know that often society represses sexuality,but that can't justify ANY action like that one.

Given the fact that this is a sexually-related activity is what heightens societal concern and consequences. Whether true or not, many people will conclude that this is a strong and definitive sign of extreme perversion and a potential gateway to more abnormal and serious activities like voyeurism, stalking and even rape.

[ May 15, 2006, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links