Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The FIRST TIME you saw feet at school... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The FIRST TIME you saw feet at school...
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These stories are so cute [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:

And as for nylons, you are totally right. Nylons and socks are the worst inventions of mankind. They are supposed to be rstricted only to the ugly male feet, and never to conceal the lovely female soles and toes.

I can not disagree with you more!!!!!!!! hose are to me an accent and a means to anticipate the feet when undressed. it's part of the package and I'm grateful hose exist!!!!!!!

but back on topic (and by the way, i konw I belong to the minority on this site.. loving hose like I do).

my first grade teacher had a ton of shoes under her desk she used to change into... vaguely remember her feet, but do recall the shoes and getting busted for trying to play wiht them.

one day while reading in class in private school in second grade, the teacher asked me to sit next to her (she'd reward her top students by letting them sit next to her while reading). and this was my first invite. while reading, she slipped out of her heels and wiggled her toes a bit and i lost all focus. needless to say, i never made it back to that covetted spot for messing up. but came close twice. she had super sexy toes!!! at the time, i didn't call it sexy.. i just said they were interesting and caught my attention good.

that was the time i realized... me and feet (and particularly hosed feet) would have a very intersting relationship from that point on. it wasn't until adulthood that i finally made sense of it all. now I like both bare and hosed feet.. as a teen... i was highly biased towards hosed feet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM,
you must have a nylon fetish then [Smile] .

I believe it is just a matter of different taste. I like smelly feet, while others do not and regard it as a freakish thing.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont remember thinkin bout feet in school till high school,then again, i hated middle school

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7th grade.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joef - I once witnessed a rather nutty girl ripping her pantyhose apart so that she had completely removed them by the end of the lesson due to them being already laddered.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! When I was around 14 we had a sports day in school. Some of the girls did not have sports shoes so they decided to play barefoot instead. One girl had black boots and white socks and I can still remember her when she pulled her socks off. She must have been sweaty because when she grabbed her socked toes and pulled the socks became very long until they came loose from the foot. Another girl had black heavy shoes. She stood in her white socks a long time until she took the socks off and put them in her shoes. It was a great great day. I think six girls were barefoot.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in 5th grade-about 10 years old, I saw something that still turns me on to this day. Jennifer was the tallest and prettiest girl in the class, blonde long hair, long thin legs, and on this day she wore white sandals. She had a fight in the school yard with a shorter brunette Cindy. Jennifer was beating her, then tripped her on to her back on the grass. She then sat on her. She kicked her in the side of her face, until Cindy gave up. She then said good, you will now smell and kiss my feet! She slipped her sandals off, and placed her long thin silver polished toed gorgeous feet on Cindy's face one at a time, and made her really sniff them. She then made her kiss them, right in front of a bunch of us. She made Cindy cry, and she just laughed, and continued to rub her sweaty bare feet into the poor girls face! The whole thing lasted twenty minutes, and for me it has been a lifetime memory! I know she was only ten at the time, but she was a very sexy young girl, who was beautiful, and she knew it! She had three older sisters, so she grew up fast, and I guess that is where she learned this kind of behavior!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Royals...that was pretty hot. I wish a girl fitting Jennifer's description could have dominated me like that back in fifth grade! [Drool]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:
RPM,
you must have a nylon fetish then [Smile] .

I believe it is just a matter of different taste. I like smelly feet, while others do not and regard it as a freakish thing.

now that this is brought up.. i've thought about it a lot. don't think i do... here's why.

I like it best when it's not too easy to tell you're wearing hose on. like the really soft really sheer (almost invisible) types gets me interetested the most.. why? cause i can see the toes better with those types. don't enjoy reinforced toes.. and dislike reinforced heels that much more. kills the lines of the feet!

sure, i've certainly got a preference for hosed legs and feet... especially when a woman is dressed up and wearing pumps. and most certainly have a thing for the scent of hosed, pumped feet!!!!

but cute feet are items that i appreciate just as they are.. cute feet. i'll stare and want to touch just the same as if they had on hose. if pumps and dressed up is not involved.. the hose can be a distraction to the feet. (espeially when looking at the soles).

so, i've got a 'wide' range of things I like that involve feet and my taste is pretty broad. and yes.. some feet should never be covered by anything and should be put on display as they are!!!! others... in my opinion.. should never be seen without hose covereing them (less sheer, the better). to each his own..... and that is what I like about Wu's!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cute Toes
Loyal Member
Member # 14378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cute Toes   Email Cute Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well when i was in 7th grade we had a teacher named Mrs.Alday we during Spring-Fall she always wore open toe shoes or flip flops she had very hot feet and toes almost all boys got attention so i think her size was 6' long toes well so i always wondered how do they feel to the touch so one day when she went to our desk she was barefoot so i dropped a pencil it fell right between her second and big toe she looked at me and said pick it up so i reached to pick it up but she would not let go easily she had a good grip so i had to really touch her feet to get my pencil they felt smooth and silky to the touch she just giggled then she said see me after the class is over (i thought shes gonna give me detention)so when the class the class was over she asked me what attracted me to her feet it went on for 10 mins blah blah then she sat on here chair slipped off her shoes and called me to the desk and actually she let me touch her feet and yet she giggled her foot felt like size 9' long scrawny toes felt good to the touch this went on for like 20 mins this only the memory that turns me on.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In pre-school, the teacher played a silly game with us where she took off her shoes and socks and let us smell her feet one-by-one. There was only 4 of us, so I got to smell those wonderfully smelly feet over and over. Too bad I was too young to understand. I only wish I could go back in time today...
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pre school teacher. Something may be wrong there. What was the name of this silly game. Why would she be letting you smell her feet? was there a specific reason for this game. Cute Toes a teacher actually let you touch her feet openly like that she wasn't nervous that you were still in the school or something? Just seems a bit strange.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My BS detector is going off for some of these "stories".

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my first time seeing them at school wa sin kindergarten. My teacher always would slip out of her shoes during our "rest" time. That's when all the students would lie on the floor for anap or whatever and she would use this time to do paperwork. She would slip out of her shoes, and yes, she had nylons on. ( most teachers did back then) and would flex and wiggle those feet and toes. I didn't associate it with sex but would fantasize about playing with them and sniffing them.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links