Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How diverse of a group of people are foot fetishists??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How diverse of a group of people are foot fetishists???
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Romona Rockwell:
Alot of Black males like my feet, that I found rather suprising. Not sure if its wrong thinking its suprising. But its nice. [Smile]

romona every race likes your feet lol. doesnt matter what color they are lol.
anyways im mixed with blk,hispanic, and indian
and i like feet of all races but i've seen so many white female feet in my life. as ms romona has said though i've heard from many white females that they are shocked that blk men like there feet. i think its because most think we are focused on the ass( which is mainly true)
i myself love the whole female body in general, but feet do it for me

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i'm getting off topic but ghost what indian are you american indian or east indian?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ghost... I agree with you... most folks think that black men just like big butts.

i like the whole woman!!! her feet are the added bonus:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
east indian angel wood. your not really off topic because we are on the topic of races lol.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 things i saw. (1) one time i was watching comicview on BET and one of the comedians told the crowd he had a footfetish and he said after the show he would like to see his mentores feet(kim coles), the comedian was black. (2) i watched this movie on blackstars called donzelli i think. it was one of those black comedies. it was about three friends taking a trip to florida. one of the friends in the movie is a rapper from the group onyx in the early 90's. but anyway he had a footfetish and his other friend thought it was weird. oh yah and when they had spring bling on BET they had a female toe sucking contest.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh..., they're taking this really into mainstream there angel wood. i'll ask my bro.. he watches those things way more than I

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romona Rockwell, As a black man I can tell you why we like your feet if those are your's in the avatar.....It's because your feet are hot.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

hotness knows no bound of race... it's just plain hot!!!

RPM

--------------------

Soleluvr19
Board Regular
Member # 10487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleluvr19   Email Soleluvr19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
2 things i saw. (1) one time i was watching comicview on BET and one of the comedians told the crowd he had a footfetish and he said after the show he would like to see his mentores feet(kim coles), the comedian was black. (2) i watched this movie on blackstars called donzelli i think. it was one of those black comedies. it was about three friends taking a trip to florida. one of the friends in the movie is a rapper from the group onyx in the early 90's. but anyway he had a footfetish and his other friend thought it was weird. oh yah and when they had spring bling on BET they had a female toe sucking contest.

I missed Spring Bling! That would have out of the blue if was watching it. What did the contestants have to do to win? By being the best toe sucker or something? I think the movie Angel is talking about is Malibooty because I did see that movie. I might have spelled it wrong it is something like that.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know it is true-a lot of black men have fetishes, they just seem to hold it differently due to image (mainly the celebs in the entertainment field) and really have no shame about at all and are rather straight up with it. Like when Ludacris did an interview on the tonight show-he was straight up. Being of mixed descent (black and white) I can see where he comes from. It made me think-with a status like ludacris-man he probably has gotten to sample someof the best feet on the planet!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links