Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One Year and 3,000 Posts .. Celebrating Both (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: One Year and 3,000 Posts .. Celebrating Both
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers for sure!..and i may be one in the future needing a cup o' Joe..so count me in at the local coffee shop for some good times!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18380 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Craigy Boy -

I tip my cap to you and by the way, your little friend does as well (she just told me so!).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I want to echo the sentiments of everyone who has posted so far. I think that all the members of this board should be the ones thanking you, Ben! I think many folks here would agree that you have truly been an inspiration to us. The pictures you've posted in the last year, and all the fantastic women who you've met and still associate with, have added so much to this online community we call Wu's. Opening up the foot world to all the wonderful girls you have gotten to pose for pictures has been a real boon to us female foot fanatics. It's great to see someone like yourself go out there, take chances and expose a part of yourself which is a passion in such a positive light and I, as well as quite a few other people I'm sure, sincerely appreciate your efforts. Even if you never discover another footgirl in the future (Hopefully, that won't be the case.), I think you've done enough in just under a year than some of us could ever hope to accomplish in five or ten years! Congratulations on 3000 posts and a great first year here at Wu's. I wish you tons of success in the next year and for many more years to come! [Cheers]

Fate111

Hello Fate111 -

You mention opening up the foot world to new girls and THAT is probably the most rewarding (and shocking) thing for me. After all this time, I STILL think it's amazing (and odd) to meet a girl, talk about feet .. then end up with her taking off her shoes and socks, and saying "Hey everybody, look at my feet". This is still unfathomable to me and it happens all over again, each and every single time it happens.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Hey Ben, if you and your all-female troop are ever in The Bluegrass State, you GOTTA drop in and hang out! I've got visions of barefoot girls, Gradius V, and a whole lotta beer drinking... [Big Grin] [Woot]

Congrats Ben on all your posts and everything, but this forum wouldn't be what it has become without the likes of you and ALL the excellent Brothers and Sisters that fill our ranks.

Keep on kickin' ass!
[Cheers]

Hello Brother Lou -

I did not realize you were in the great state of Kentucky, it is one of my favorites! You've got that right on the Barefoot Girls with Gradius V (just make sure we don't invite Trinity, she'll mop the floor with us). If I should find myself in the great state of Kentucky I will take you up on that Brother Lou.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to believe it's only been a year! But as others have said, hat's off to you! You've enriched and enlightened our lives here beyond comparison over the last year.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You've got that right on the Barefoot Girls with Gradius V (just make sure we don't invite Trinity, she'll mop the floor with us).
I know she'll mop the floor with me! Even though I can survive the Cell without continuing (on a good day), get some barefoot girls around me and my game will be off like mad! [Big Grin]

Yeah Bro, if you're ever in town we can hook up. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
congrats ben. i havent seen all 3,000 of those posts but i know the many that i have seen have, i have enjoyed all of them and the beautiful young ladies and there lovely feet that you post on here. dont think cause you got 3,000 we will take it easy on you, lol keep em coming!

Hello Ghost -

I haven't seen them either. In fact, I have no idea how I ran up that many in this span of time. I guess it's the fact that time flies .. and fun does too; and when you are embroiled in feet, if all goes by even quicker yet!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Cheers for sure!..and i may be one in the future needing a cup o' Joe..so count me in at the local coffee shop for some good times!

Hello Wrinklesguy -

I'll count you in, that is certain. You came pretty close to meeting Malory the last time you were in the area .. had it been another day or two later, I could have made it and had her in the car with me. Let's hold out for some good timing next time around.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
It's hard to believe it's only been a year! But as others have said, hat's off to you! You've enriched and enlightened our lives here beyond comparison over the last year.

Hello feetluvr -

It IS hard to believe it's been only a year. As they say, time flies when you are having fun .. but it flies even faster when feet are involved and sometimes so much happens you lose track of the time altogether. Let's hope the next one is good, productive and even more fun than the last.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
You've got that right on the Barefoot Girls with Gradius V (just make sure we don't invite Trinity, she'll mop the floor with us).
I know she'll mop the floor with me! Even though I can survive the Cell without continuing (on a good day), get some barefoot girls around me and my game will be off like mad! [Big Grin]

Yeah Bro, if you're ever in town we can hook up. [Thumbs Up]

Hello Brother Lou -

Barefoot girls add a whole new dimension to video games .. their very presence alone has an affect even those who are non-participants. Usually I get to a point to where I say "Heck, with girls like this around .. and with feet like this, who NEEDS the games?"

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great Ben. And you got the kewlest av in the world.

[ May 23, 2006, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Liv ]

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello Hal -

I've enjoyed meeting you, albeit in a virtual sense. I've gleaned some great shooting ideas and have been pleased to talk about cameras, etc. Of course I've said this many times but the fact that you preside over one of this world's most outstanding and amazing, quality foot sites has made you one that I've emulated.

Thank you, kind sir.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben

It's great you have acheived 3k posts, it's even greater that your comments, stories and models continue to make us giggle, inspire us and allow us to admire some of the nets most worthy foot models.

Keep up the good work!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
Hey Ben

It's great you have acheived 3k posts, it's even greater that your comments, stories and models continue to make us giggle, inspire us and allow us to admire some of the nets most worthy foot models.

Keep up the good work!

Phil

Hello Phil -

Thank you! Let's hope things continue admirably and that my luck continues to hold out. As a huge admirer of your work, I take your comments with the greatest humility.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Liv:
This is great Ben. And you got the kewlest av in the world.

Hello Liv -

Yes, well enjoy this avatar while it's up. It's going to be replaced within another day or two. Funny stuff Liv.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links