Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Meeting Foot Girls On AIM....Has Anyone Found Success With It? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meeting Foot Girls On AIM....Has Anyone Found Success With It?
Rednails
Loyal Member
Member # 4047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rednails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't need anonymous bullsh1t chatrooms to get women.

I get myself down to a club and meet them in person.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats cool for clubbing type of people. But if you're a person JUST looking for foot play and nothing more (like me since im happily taken) the internet saves time, money, and stress. if you trying to get laid though too, then yeah the club is the place to be i guess.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not on AIM i haven't (because i stopped using AIM) but through Myspace i have and similar websites like Myspace. Some people on myspace are very nice and kind when it comes to feet and foot fetish people (i'm talking about normal everyday girls here). But thier are always thoses bad apples that you have to watch out for. Be careful.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rednails:
I don't need anonymous bullsh1t chatrooms to get women.

I get myself down to a club and meet them in person.

And the clubs are 95% bullshit too. [Nana]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rednails
Loyal Member
Member # 4047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rednails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason I mention face-to-face events is so you can try to get a girlfriend.

Or maybe thats too much bullsh1t for you

If so, enjoy masturbating for the rest of your life.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Everyone's different Rednails. Not everybody can be strongly outgoing and talktive and meeting new people.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met one girl and she wasn't the the beauty queen I thought she would be ,but then again online who is ..anyway she turned out to be one of the nicest persons I have heve ever met. JG i'll never forget her even though we we never got around to doing anything I am still fond of her and het sweet feet
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't have to masterbate the rest of my life, I have someone thanks. All I am saying is there are a lot of head games at bars and clubs too. Sorry if you have such thin skin that you take offense to that. [Confused]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met a few on yahoo messenger

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links