Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » dominated by young feet (fantasys) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: dominated by young feet (fantasys)
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
Maybe this is in no way RELATED at all to dominating

But is talking to teen girls about thier bare feet/ticklish feet etc on Myspace or any other website online wrong?

Because i do this on Myspace (some girls are 18 or over 18 that i talk to) and some are alittle younger

Just thought i would throw that out there.

i was gonna keep my mouth shut about this topic but i just cant! i dotn think its wrong with talking to young girls about anything or even fantasizing. however i dont do it, but i will say its very wrong when you live out your fantasy with them lol. thats when you've lost it. i've talked to a few girls on myspace who say they enjoy feet, but im not attracted to them in anyway, or at least until they get 18.

i can understand everyones opinion in here and i dont think anyone is wrong by what they say.
but i do have a 12 year old neice and when i see topics like this it makes me more and more over protective of her. i just think the safe route is to wait until they are 18 for the fun play.

and as for the fantasizing, well i'd rather think about gigi,lexi,or tina then to think about some 13 or 14 year old girl. but thats just my opinion

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
Maybe this is in no way RELATED at all to dominating

But is talking to teen girls about thier bare feet/ticklish feet etc on Myspace or any other website online wrong?

Because i do this on Myspace (some girls are 18 or over 18 that i talk to) and some are alittle younger

Just thought i would throw that out there.

i was gonna keep my mouth shut about this topic but i just cant! i dotn think its wrong with talking to young girls about anything or even fantasizing. however i dont do it, but i will say its very wrong when you live out your fantasy with them lol. thats when you've lost it. i've talked to a few girls on myspace who say they enjoy feet, but im not attracted to them in anyway, or at least until they get 18.

i can understand everyones opinion in here and i dont think anyone is wrong by what they say.
but i do have a 12 year old neice and when i see topics like this it makes me more and more over protective of her. i just think the safe route is to wait until they are 18 for the fun play.

and as for the fantasizing, well i'd rather think about gigi,lexi,or tina then to think about some 13 or 14 year old girl. but thats just my opinion

I don't meet young girls that i talk to online that's NOT me at all. I would only meet girls that are 18 and OVER

But i do get your drift Ghost. Talking is one thing and fine (which is what i do is only talk i like to talk to people no matter where they are from or of what race etc)

Glad to see that there are like minded folks on this website that can talk about topics and issues like theses without the name calling and bashing and cussing up a storm at people.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think you guys are playing a dangerous game by talking to underage girls on myspace.com about there feet or anything. if god forbid anything ever happens and you guys get caught and branded a pedophile your lifes are over.how do you know your not talking to a cop? we all have seen Dateline and Americas most wanted were they arrested a guy who just wanted the feet of a 14 yr old.and i am sure theres a law where you don't have to meet her just some of the things you say to each other about her feet could be enough to arrest you.plus you all know there is a record of every site and e-mail you go to on the net. and if this ever happens and your branded a ped, for the rest of your life every where you live all your neighbors will know who you are ( by law )your pic on a web site for all to see what you did. and as far as i know its for life....just out of curiouscity how do these myspace conversations go? how do your feet look? i have nice feet. i like womens feet. you do? what do you like about them????? i don't know guys, does'nt sound good to me.and i am not trying to be a dick, but if i found out my daughter was talking to anyone over 18 about anything over the net i would notify the cops. and i also think the legal age should be changed to 17. in most states in the U.S a 17 yr old can have a drivers license. if the state thinks your responsible enough to drive a car you should be responsible enough to be able to chose who you want to date or talk to no matter what age the other person is. just my opinion but i would not say a word to an underage girl. and if i remember right i don't think i ever seen a nice pair of feet when i was 14. not until i was about 16 or 17 did the girls start taking care of there feet and they started looking nice.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find young feet gross.

They are so unkept and well...minor.

Give me the foot of a grown woman over a child please!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, the talk of underage ANYTHING on this board is inappropriate. This thread should probably be deleted by a moderator before more people feel the urge to post on these subjects.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links