Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Click!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Click!!!
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ if she plays Stacey, you dont have to try hard to watch out for her,lol

i saw the movie last night, it wasnt that funny, but since ive been seeing the previews for so long i knew this was gonna be more on the serious side. I really liked it. Jedi, i got let down a little bit with the "foot contest" haha. And i wouldnt really call it a good foot shots movie, there were no closeups throughout the whole movie, not even close.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie already treaded into dangerous waters by adding the foot contest in it. If the camera started with closeups of the girls' feet, the director would have risked being categorized with our man Quentin T.

Our opinions differ on what makes for good foot scenes in movies. Some guys are happy seeing a good close up for three seconds (Road Trip). Other are happy seeing a good wide angle view (Kate's dirty soles scene, and her marital therapy scene) for a slightly longer time.

Dr. Wayne Dyer quoted when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. And Obi Wan Kenobi looked at Darth Vader's birth as Anakin's death.

Consider this for a moment. I saw "Click" on the big screen. So probably every foot I saw was a closeup. Sofia's feet and Kate's feet were probably 10-20 feet long if I were in the front row.

[Laugh]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2664 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links