Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What I did today. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What I did today.
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Civis Romanus Sum:
I don't know what a woman can think about this kind of approach,but if I was one I'd feel treated like a hooker if a perfect stranger would come up to me offering money to enjoy some feet.

Honestly,you have to expect disgusted reactions if you use this approach.
I think the first woman perceived you more or less as the creepy guy in "Road Trip" who tries to lick on the blonde girl's toes while she's sleeping: freaky.

It would be much better if you get to know her a bit first,and don't offer any money to do anything.That would make you look much more "normal" (pass me the expression) and less "freaky".

Just my opinion,nothing personal man. [Tongue]

Yeah, I perfectly understand where you're coming from, and I normally don't do this.

I obviously didn't expect it to work, as I said in my original post, I was approaching it as an experiment more than anything else and as it turned out I almost got a result the second time around.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I'm in with CRS here... make conversation and slip the toe sucking in almost jokingly... i had a few takers on it.. but because I really was joking.. I didn't follow through, but a few have later jokingly come back offering their toes.. only one of the.. i took them up on it and massaged their feet instead. nice experience in my book.

so, get to know the woman first.. a bit more.

RPM

p.s. in the above mentioned experience of mines.. we never got pass the casual acquaintance level of friendship.....

Yeah bro, I'm fully aware of female pyschology and how different they are from us on the sexual level.

But, as I've said here three times before, this was an experiment to see what would happen, would a girl be willing to do this for money? what's the limit?

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, I don't mind guys looking at Kims feet. However to be so rude and disrespectful as to approach her and ask something like that would piss me off. If you wanna compliment her then fine and move on. But she isn't some street walking foot slut... And besides, had you been polite and respectful, she would have shown you for free.... But the money thing is out of our league.. Especially over a few bucks like 200..Just our opinion....

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adidas,

That comment I made came off, harse and therefore, you defended yourself, as well as you should. [Thumbs Up]
I didn't read the "fine print" about just experimenting. [Blush]
Okay, here's my response: Dude, if it's a numbers game, you'll get someone to say "yes" to your offer eventually (1 out of 10 ask). [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
Adidas,

That comment I made came off, harse and therefore, you defended yourself, as well as you should. [Thumbs Up]
I didn't read the "fine print" about just experimenting. [Blush]
Okay, here's my response: Dude, if it's a numbers game, you'll get someone to say "yes" to your offer eventually (1 out of 10 ask). [Wink]

Couldn't have put it better myself, you may get slapped in the face nine times in a row but the tenth girl might take you up on your offer...the law of averages.

I'm going into the city today, if I see something I like I'll give it another shot and see what happens.

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You go, Bro! [Hop]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls let me kiss their feet all the time....i just ask lol.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After all the guys in here telling you that you're are out of line adidas .... you are still going to keep trying. Do you need more of us to tell you what you are doing is totally disrespectful? Like our ole buddy reinforced would say .. try using breasts in your proposition and see if it still sounds OK. It is no different going up to a women and asking if you could pay her to suck her breasts. With you offer as is you could probably ask 100 women and still not get a yes. If a bf or brother happens to overhear you, you might even get a punch in the nose ... and you would deserve it. Stop treating women like whores.

Go to a strip joint if you want to pay women to such their toes or even get a hooker. Better yet try using your courage to ask women out, get to know them and openly discuss your fetish.

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
After all the guys in here telling you that you're are out of line adidas .... you are still going to keep trying. Do you need more of us to tell you what you are doing is totally disrespectful? Like our ole buddy reinforced would say .. try using breasts in your proposition and see if it still sounds OK. It is no different going up to a women and asking if you could pay her to suck her breasts. With you offer as is you could probably ask 100 women and still not get a yes. If a bf or brother happens to overhear you, you might even get a punch in the nose ... and you would deserve it. Stop treating women like whores.

Go to a strip joint if you want to pay women to such their toes or even get a hooker. Better yet try using your courage to ask women out, get to know them and openly discuss your fetish.

I'll say and do as I please.
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:

That goes without saying, but so will we when we give our opinions (either for or against) of a somewhat controversial topic in an open discussion forum.

[Cheers]

BTW, I agree with those that feel it is disrespectful even if it is just an experiment. However, it isn't illegal, so...

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:

That goes without saying, but so will we when we give our opinions (either for or against) of a somewhat controversial topic in an open discussion forum.

[Cheers]

BTW, I agree with those that feel it is disrespectful even if it is just an experiment. However, it isn't illegal, so...

[Cheers]

Fair enough [Wink]
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think you're going to strike out with this, but perhaps this route may give you more luck (or face slaps). Take a camera with you when you go again and tell the ladies you are trying to document how many different women's toes you can kiss for a project (you come up with the specifics) and if they would take a picture of you kissing their toes. I'd say keep the money in your wallet and try that. Perhaps have an official little business card printed up with "The Toe Kisser Project" that you can hand out with a link to your project website.

This way you can share the fruits of your labor with us in the pictures section of the forum too!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I still think you're going to strike out with this, but perhaps this route may give you more luck (or face slaps). Take a camera with you when you go again and tell the ladies you are trying to document how many different women's toes you can kiss for a project (you come up with the specifics) and if they would take a picture of you kissing their toes. I'd say keep the money in your wallet and try that. Perhaps have an official little business card printed up with "The Toe Kisser Project" that you can hand out with a link to your project website.

This way you can share the fruits of your labor with us in the pictures section of the forum too!

Good ideas you've got there, I didn't really plan this, it just kind of happened on the spare of the moment and like I said, I didn't really expect it to work.
footman87
Board Regular
Member # 7311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman87   Email footman87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you cunts are fucked. go to a hooker rather than offering people on the streets money - this brings to mind that sick fuck who licked womens feet on trains in NY. Seriously, this is crossing the line.

--------------------
i love chicks feet!

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i highly doubt youll find a "common" random chick that would go along with this.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links