Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you guys have any friends with "werid" fetishes? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you guys have any friends with "werid" fetishes?
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
qoute"Do you guys have any friends with "werid" fetishes?"
not. no a friend but me. i eat, and i mean eat deep, my wife asshole every single time we have sex, somehow her little browny is always clean, she must prepare ahead of time, that fetish is only overpower by my footfetish.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha , no lie i was seriously thinking about posting a topic w/ this issue, but i was feelin pretty lazy about it and just said fuck it... well kudos to u man for making up the topic [Big Grin]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife has a rubber fetish
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my gf has a nipple fetish, and my cousin most likely has a foot fetish.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on jerry springer i saw a dude who hd a fetish for his wife throwing up... also saw a man who had a fetish for fish ... he had em all taped against his body and i guess was tryin to gt his wife to accept it... WTF?! lol

oh there was a episode of either family guy or the spinoff american dad that had these teenage boys who had a thing for old grandma- aged women...haha

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a fetish for reverse drag. I like to see beautiful women in men's clothing, especially suits. It's either a feminist thing, a bisexual thing, or a Diane Keaton thing.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've got a thing for the collarbone area. my gal and i like biting. hard enough to leave marks but not hard enough to puncture skin.

I saw some documentary on tv about obesity, and there are guys who like big women. big as in 300+ lbs. some keep feeding their girl so she keeps getting bigger.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
I saw some documentary on tv about obesity, and there are guys who like big women. big as in 300+ lbs. some keep feeding their girl so she keeps getting bigger.

Speaking of big women, thanks to somethingawful.com, I saw this forum...
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/

A forum for fat chicks who love their size, and the guys who dig fat chicks. Different strokes for everybody I guess. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some,I think my openness of my fetish and sexuality and some people I meet @ fetish related events or places leaves people comfortable with telling me theirs,and some I question if its legit.forinstance,lot of people I know claim their into edgeplay/blood fetish/vampire fantasy but I think for most of them its just a profile thing due to the whole vampire subculture being large here.as for female friends of mine,one has a pantyhose fetish and another has rubber/latex fetish,another likes a rape scenerio(bedroom play).as for guys a friend likes to crossdress.another one likes seeing white girls with blonde hair get screwed by a black guy wita big dick(how he can live his fantasy is beyond me being he's spanish lol).feet are pretty common in one way or the other.one friend has a high heel fetish,another is socks,another is highsocks.a relitive of mine likes armpits,my brother likes belly buttons.and some form or another of s&m/bdsm is probably the most common in one way or the other.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links