Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Janet Mason (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Janet Mason
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Janet to our forum.....I was a member of your foot-tease site several years ago, and especially loved the live chats with you on Friday nights. Special, special lady with special, special feet!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, Janet has always been my dream foot fantasy. Dropdead gorgeous, perfect body, perfectly tanned, wears anklets and toerings in every shoot, and of course her feet are the hottest ever. You can tell she really loves fulfilling any fantasy a guy has, and that is the sexiest thing of all.

ANyway, from a fan, thanks for all the great times ( [Smile] ), Janet!

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
Hi Guys...believe it or not, this is my first time here in Wu's forum!

Very cool to hear from you Janet!!! I hope you visit and participate often here at Wu's forum. I've been a big fan of yours from way back when I used to surf your site on my 28.8k modem.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the first erotic women into feet I ever saw on the net. I couldn't wait once I saw that she was going to go hardcore with her new 'exposed' site back then.

Ah, if I only lived closer to Atlanta, or if they would come up to VA every once in a while, I'd love to do a quickie foot vid for her site. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I hope everyone checks out the new Janet Mason set in the contributions today. Even though she has gone mostly hardcore in the last year or so, she still has some of the sexiest feet in the business. Gorgeous milf with spectacular feet and toes to die for!

Yeah,
she is a pretty women nice feet.
However, i get a bad vibe from her.

I saw her website a few years back and looked into it,

I was really turned off by her attitude.

She presented the notion that foot sessions were possible with her, then listed all these superficial conditions under wich you would not ever be considered to meet her.

The lenth of your ponytail.
The tattos you may or may not have.
Your built and hieght and weight.

Just a bunch of bull as far as I am concerned.

If you feel the need to exclude certain kinds of people, because there may be certain things you dont like about them, keep it to your self.

Just because someones a little over weight, or has a tatto or long hair dosent make them a bad person. She and her sugar daddy make it sound like it is...

I dont think thats cool.
Thats just my take on it anyways?

I could care less about her and her old man sugar daddys

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stock07
Board Regular
Member # 20907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock07   Email stock07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I feel to each there own...Janet is nice enough to let people into her personal life which she dosent have to do at all...AND she has the right to pick whomever or whatever she wants...Its her body and her life she makes the rules...As in your life you make the rules as to what you want...Dont be offened and come on here slamming Janet cause you didnt meet her requirments or she never returned your email...She is an outstanding women and I know in the past has had a number of fan meet and greets no matter your shape, size, tattoos, etc....She is a very nice lady and again has the right to choose whomever she pleases..
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stock07:
Well I feel to each there own...Janet is nice enough to let people into her personal life which she dosent have to do at all...AND she has the right to pick whomever or whatever she wants...Its her body and her life she makes the rules...As in your life you make the rules as to what you want...Dont be offened and come on here slamming Janet cause you didnt meet her requirments or she never returned your email...She is an outstanding women and I know in the past has had a number of fan meet and greets no matter your shape, size, tattoos, etc....She is a very nice lady and again has the right to choose whomever she pleases..

Seriously!

Why come on here to bash at Janet?! She is the one that is letting fans get to meet her so she has every right to pick certain people. Just like you have standards for when you pick a girlfriend, Janet picks certain things that she likes.
Janet and her husband are a great couple and are very nice! I was lucky enough to get to meet them the other night (as Janet has said, I was the lucky one) and all I can say is she sure has talented feet! Those cute little feet are just amazing!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriousy, no idea where that guy is coming from. So she prefers certain body types big whoop. As far I can tell she's a totally cool chick. Not to mention she's basically giving the everyday dudes in her videos an opportunity to live out their deepest sexual fantasies, and giving so much pleasure to all her viewers out there. I say hats off.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WrinklesAndDirtLover:

She presented the notion that foot sessions were possible with her, then listed all these superficial conditions under wich you would not ever be considered to meet her.

The lenth of your ponytail.
The tattos you may or may not have.
Your built and hieght and weight.
[/QB]

I remember when she said she got more than enough white penis from her husband and went "black only" [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again guys...and thanks, as always, for the (mostly) kind words!

Yes, I will participate in the forum as often as possible. However, between being a mother of three, a co-owner (with my husband) of a "real world" business and operating my own web site on top of all that, please understand that I may not be here as often as I'd like to be and that my participation will be cyclical depending on my "real world" schedule.

On the other hand, I will not be dragged into pointless defensive discussions about my tastes in men or anything of that nature, up to and including anything to do with feet and foot fetishism.

The way I see it, if a fully-grown man who is a total stranger to me does not understand that I am in no way whatsoever indebted to meeting his needs on his terms, well...no amount of mere words will ever change his mind, because it's really just common sense...and common sense cannot "taught". For a man to suggest, with full conviction, that I have no right to have any form of physical standards in regard to those with whom I participate in sexual or sensual acts is, at best, utterly ludicrous and hypocritical...because the person who states such a thing also has his on standards.

For example, would this person, whom we all may rightfully assume is a foot fetishist based on his presence and participation in this foot fetsih forum, willingly and gladly have foot sex with a woman with nasty, unkempt feet just because she wanted him to? Does not his opinion matter, or is he simply obligated to her?

Would he engage in foot play with a woman old enough to be his grandmother just because she wanted him to? Does not his opinion matter, or is he simply obligated?

How about a woman with mangled, deformed feet..would he eagerly drop to his knees and worship them simply because she expected him to? Does not his opinion matter, or is he obligated?

Likewise, would he jump for joy at the opportunity to have any other form of sex with a woman whom he found grossly unattractive? Does not his opinion matter, or is he simply obligated?

I could go on, but there's no point...the problem with the "logic" of a whiny position like that is self-evident. It really just means "You may not have your own standards in regard to men...but, rest assured, I do have my own personal standards in regard to women. You need not find me attractive at all...but I do need to find you attractive. It's me that matters...I'm a man, and you're just a woman."

And that, of course, means nada.

It's strikingly funny how people who believe such things spend more time talking about sex, whether foot fetish related or not, than they do actually having it...and that a great deal of that talk is spent criticizing the finer points of how others have that actual sex.

And that's the last defense I'll make here. Any and all future posts I make will be more of the positive and cheerful dialog you've come to expect from me over the past 9-plus years and which most of us enjoy. I will simply ignore any future negativity intended to bait me into long, drawn-out "arguments" with no end (or no point) or to simply derail an established, ongoing thread.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just a bunch of bull as far as I am concerned.

If you feel the need to exclude certain kinds of people, because there may be certain things you dont like about them, keep it to your self.

Just because someones a little over weight, or has a tatto or long hair dosent make them a bad person. She and her sugar daddy make it sound like it is...

I dont think thats cool.
Thats just my take on it anyways?

I could care less about her and her old man sugar daddys

Dude are you friggin kidding me! LOL Guys on this board are just as picky toward feet. LOL Just because your dick is hard doesn't mean it is reciprocated. Read her response. I think she sums up your attitude pretty well. You have gotta be kidding me. You did not write this shit? Did you? LOL
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet, I've loved you and your site for many years now! Thank you for all you do. [Smile]

It is amazing how you are so cute and classy at the same time so very sexy and naughty!

Anyway, enuff pumping you up...Have a great day!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, Ive read all your posts.

Yes, I did write all that, and its not poop to me. Its a fact.

You can go on and on with the long winded responses as long as you like, I could care less one bit.

This is my belief, and I am entitled to it.
If someone somehow dosent like it. Well thats too bad.

I think she has every right to see who she wishes based on what she likes. I have no problem with that...

My problem is with her going out of her way to get into spacifics about people.

About the way they dress, wear their hair, etc.
Its not needed, if someone contacts her, and there may be something she dosent like about them,

she clearly has the option of passing on that indivdual!

But to go out of your way, to make someone know, there is no chance for you, just because you wear your hair a certain way, or you aint tall enough, thats just rude in my world.

biased exclusion while they rub it in.
No thanks, I call it a sighn of arrogance.

Also, I dont swear or use foul language when articulating my points, if you dont like what Im saying, thats fine. I dont care. But keep your cursing and hate to yourselfs.

Thanks
B.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with the freedom of choice. This is Janet's business, so she has every right to set the guidelines as to who she would like to choose to participate with her in that business.

Not everyone will fit her guidelines. Not everyone will like or agree with her guidelines. It doesn't matter, she has the right to set those guidelines however she wants. This is all about what she wants because she is the one presenting the opportunity.

Take Playboy as an example. They have standards and guidelines as to who will appear as a model in their publication. It's their right to choose. Not everyone will fit those standards, so not every woman who wants to be a Playboy model will be a Playboy model.

It's also WrinklesAndDirtLover's right to disagree with those guidelines, and voice his opinion about them.

Not everyone will agree with his opinion. Not everyone will agree with Janet's standards. But oh well, can't please everyone...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WrinklesAndDirtLover:
well, Ive read all your posts.

Yes, I did write all that, and its not poop to me. Its a fact.

You can go on and on with the long winded responses as long as you like, I could care less one bit.

This is my belief, and I am entitled to it.
If someone somehow dosent like it. Well thats too bad.

I think she has every right to see who she wishes based on what she likes. I have no problem with that...

My problem is with her going out of her way to get into spacifics about people.

About the way they dress, wear their hair, etc.
Its not needed, if someone contacts her, and there may be something she dosent like about them,

she clearly has the option of passing on that indivdual!

But to go out of your way, to make someone know, there is no chance for you, just because you wear your hair a certain way, or you aint tall enough, thats just rude in my world.

biased exclusion while they rub it in.
No thanks, I call it a sighn of arrogance.

Also, I dont swear or use foul language when articulating my points, if you dont like what Im saying, thats fine. I dont care. But keep your cursing and hate to yourselfs.

Thanks
B.

Though I understand her position, in your defense, sometimes it's more the way someone says something than what they say. Personally, I like her foot pictures (especially those on her old, Janet's Foot Tease Web site which, hopefully, will be returning), but that is as far as I would go with it.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links