Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone ever been through this? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone ever been through this?
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did I tell you ? Go for it or you'll regret !! Now you're gonna enjoy a bright future,you lucky bastard... [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahilak7
Board Regular
Member # 16373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahilak7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

i dunno bout my whole life, in case you haven't picked up on it there is a bit of an age difference between us, and a relationship could never really form, i just hope we can do that more often cuz it was awesome sex... just from all the tension, it all came to a peak... awesome...

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice story dahilak......I just love a happy ending!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with your 'relationship'. You are not blood related in any way, shape or form. And what you got to do is every guy on this board's dream! You lucky dog.

I agree. You are both adults and you aren't actually related. I am not aware of any social taboos that forbid such a relationship. It's even pretty commonplace for brother and sister in-law's have relationships.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THATS SO COOL
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by retif64:
Just go for it for fxxx sake !!!
You're not even related ! Step-cousin my ass...
You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you miss the chance.Have fun and try to handle the situation properly...I wish I had someone hanging around my place asking for a foot massage (and maybe more).

Ya man don't miss out on opp's like that because it could be a very long time before you get to massage or have some feet in your hand's again.
If your thinking about,it's because you want the feet,and you may as well massage them,if not your going to really hate your self for a while.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes.The step cousin.I have a really hot step cousin myself.When we were younger in our teens we experimented with stuff.Theres nothing wrong with it.Your not biologicly related.Ask youself this.If your father hadnt married your step mom,would you smell this girls feet?The answer is yes.I smelled my step cousins feet and busted a nut on them one time.Its not a big deal man.Also,shes 24 years old man.Its not like its your hot 15 year old step sister or something.You shouldnt feel like your molesting a 24 year old.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links