Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saying/Hearing the word "feet" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Saying/Hearing the word "feet"
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
I must admit, toe2heel, you inspired me to write about another oddity that I have. I do tend to wear socks most of the time, as you mentioned - especially in public. But, even more bizarre ...

I almost never say the "f" word - that word being "feet." Hell, I even cringe when I type it! lol (The big "F" word that most people would think of, however, I should quit saying too, it can be a bad habit! lol ) I can say "foot" with no problem, but the plural ... I avoid like the plague.

Now, I LOVE hear women say the "f" word - even casually. If a woman is talking on the other side of the room and mentions "f", it grabs my attention instantly - like striking a loud bell.

Anyone else, or am I a way-out wierdo?! LOL I have never even mentioned this to my wife, but she may have noticed it over the years. Of course, she knows that it catches my attention, I'm sure, when she talks about hers. hehehe

YUP, THATS ME ALL OVER! Im pretty much exactly the same man! i dont even so foot though, i say shoes or something like that, and as soon as i here a women say something with F word, it catches my attention, i love hearin women talking about them. Notice i didnt even say that word once in this whole message.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, as Lick said, hearing the "f" word in a song by a woman drives me wild, too! And there are quite a few examples of that for sure. hehehe
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theclippers, I cannot objectively evaluate your severe symtoms of linguistic phycosis, for I, too, suffer from this bizarre form of mania. However, I have scoured the university libraries in search of clues to the origins of this oddity and have found that this phycosis has been inflicted upon us by those in society who lack our sixth sense, which is the ability to see the beauty of the female footsies. I recently heard a bio of a new country music star who stated for the record that he loves pretty feet. This is evidence that some of us are successfully seeking treatment and finding peace of mind. Although you did not fly over the cookoo's nest, you do have plenty of like minded weirdos to roost with, theclippers.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:

I HATE the phrase "toe nails". It just gags me in any situation. Seriously, I really hate it!. I would always say something like..."were her toes painted?" As apposed to "were her toe nails painted?".

When I am talking about my wife's bare feet or toes I can go on for hours with great enthusiasm and always have been able and eager to do so. Even typing the word feet in regards to a guy is uncomfortable for me. Like in the last

Ha ha. I'm the EXACT same way about the "toe nail" phrase, mywifesfeet!

As for the word "foot" or "feet"...Maybe any kind of connection having to do with a male's foot anatomy automatically brings disgust to our minds. The fact that old women can be sitting around talking about their "toe nail fungus" really puts a major damper on my hornyness. Shit, it fucking ruins the whole image of what is hot.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links