Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you tell before the shoes come off.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can you tell before the shoes come off....
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see everyone sharing their methods [Wink]

wasn't so much a question in the general sense, more a point of interest I have been thinking about. I don't actually NEED to guess its just something I've done from day 1 of my fetish and I knew I couldnt be alone in doing it.

the hands/feet thing was something I too tried to find a link between. I saw a girl in the supermarket the other day who had badly chewed fingernails and sore looking hands. She was cute, I checked out her feet - flip flops revealing a meticulously airbrushed set of nailart toes. Absolutely boxer-short drenching moment I tell you.

And I too have come across the phenomenon of the most plain, sometimes downright ugly women, and all of sudden look down and they've got the most incredible toes. They seem to make the most of them a lot of the time too - toe rings, good pedicure etc.

oh and J.R what I wouldn't give to have your brass balls to go around just asking. God bless your heart for discovering Julie.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uk_luckyguy

This is actually quite easy. All you have to do is to find the corellation between your favorite foot shape and that body type.

Lou Gojira favors a long, slender foot with long toes. This is an ectomorphic or meso-ectomorphic bodytype. We call these 1 and 2 bodytypes, respectively. Blood types for these women will be A, in most cases.

Toe Sucker II likes the shapely foot of a pure mesomorph (a 3) or an endo-mesomorph (a 4). Blood type O and AB. A narrow, round heel, flaring out to a rather wide ball with short, pudgy toes.

There are 5 general bodytpes. The foot of a 5, a pure endomorph, is rather unattractive.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Uk_luckyguy

This is actually quite easy. All you have to do is to find the corellation between your favorite foot shape and that body type.

Lou Gojira favors a long, slender foot with long toes. This is an ectomorphic or meso-ectomorphic bodytype. We call these 1 and 2 bodytypes, respectively. Blood types for these women will be A, in most cases.

Toe Sucker II likes the shapely foot of a pure mesomorph (a 3) or an endo-mesomorph (a 4). Blood type O and AB. A narrow, round heel, flaring out to a rather wide ball with short, pudgy toes.

There are 5 general bodytpes. The foot of a 5, a pure endomorph, is rather unattractive.

Never heard of it like that before,sound's really interesting though (the different blood types of what feet may look like).

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that most curvy looking women,have some sexy looking feet,below curvy you never know whats going to come outta those shoe's [Laugh] But another good way to look at it,most women I'll say 97% have sexy looking feet,around the globe.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, if the woman i see has a big, round heel then i could tell that she has big toenailz, an arch, and a sexy wrinkle. im a sucker for this and i see this often on mature woman. this is why i love mature woman's feet so much

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot is in the hands,and the feminine higine n makeup u see,the better care she appears to take of herself is probably a sign she takes care her feet.that's obviouse.as far as the hands,its a mixed ballpark.the onely thing I find completely accurite with hands is if she has large feet,and the shading her soles have.height is also an indication.I can't see a woman 5 feet tall having a size 9 shoe or visa versa.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I' ve tried the hand-feet relation too with quite dissapointing surprises.. I once met a girl with beautiful hands and thought she would have nice feet, but when she took her shoes off , she had horrible toes. I later found she was a ballerina..

For me it's more like a hunch kinda feel.. I love the expectation of guessing, even if it can gets frustrating.

I remember when I was in high school and there was this girl who never wore shoes that show her feet..I had to wait for YEARS guessing, and wondering how would they look like untill the day I finally saw them.. They were perfect! It was pure magic.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once, only once have i been right about a girl having nice feet before i've seen them.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
I tend to be right most of the time. You can't be right ALWAYS, but here are some helpful hints I've noticed.

1) Weight affects thickness of the tose and width of the foot. The skinnier or heavier the girl, the slimmer or thicker the foot.

2) Make-up, grooming habits, and polish on fingers is an indication of whether or not they paint their toes. A girl who wears a lot of pink will most likely paint pink, a goth girl in black will most likely paint black.

3) Fingernails are an excellent indicator of the type and shape of the toenails.

Many a time I've been forced to wait for either the weather or the fashion or the environment, or even her own inhibitions, and I've been kept guessing. But when the time is right and the shoes and socks finally come off... I'm mostly right.

I must admit that I had never even considered the weight theory but you can be sure that I will do in the future though as I belive you've got a really good idea there!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links